Now what?

Katie POV

I haven't spoken with Jensen in a couple of weeks, what he said really hurt me but now I don't have a choice. I've been feeling sick a lot these past couple of weeks, so I went for a check up and they did a few tests and I'm pregnant. I couldn't believe it when the doctor told me. I'm on the pill and we use condoms so I naturally assumed it was a big mistake and then I remembered 6 weeks ago. A night out with Gen and Jared and we couldn't keep our hands off of one another so we didn't use a condom that night. We were too enthralled in passion apparently and I assumed the pill would save me.

I couldn't believe it, the whole thing that we had an argument about is now an actual problem. I don't know what to do. I'm all for a woman having there right to abort but for me personally that's not an option. I need to talk to Jensen, because if I'm going to have this baby then I'm going to need him. But I don't know where our relationship stands.

I called him and asked if he could come over tonight to talk, my mum has the kids so it will just be us. I'm so nervous, I love him so much and now I'm carrying his child. But I'm also so angry with him for what he said and I don't know how not to be angry at the moment.

I'm just sitting in my living room when the door bell rings, I get up, swallow the lump in my throat and open the door. He stands there looking absolutely perfect, I want to kiss him and slap him at the same time.

"Hey"
"Hey, come in"
I move out of the way and Jensen makes his way to the living room.
We sit in complete silence for what feels like forever. I shift nervously and he looks at me.
"Katie? What's wrong? Are you breaking up with me?"
I look up and see the sadness in his face.
"No Jen I'm not breaking up with you"
He smiles "but, I'm pissed at you. What you said was so hurtful"
"I know" he moves closer and takes my hand "I know, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to say that and I will forever be trying to make up for being an absolute idiot. Please Katie. I love you and I want to be with you"

I take a deep breath, I just need to say it.
"J, I haven't been feeling great for the last couple of days so I went to the doctors"
He closed the gap between us and cupped my face "are you okay?"
I place my hands on his "yes I'm okay. He did some tests and one of them came back positive"
"What is it?"
"I'm pregnant"
He stares at me for a few minutes, mouth open.
I use my hand and close his mouth "your going to catch flies"
"Sorry......your......we.......a baby?"
"Yeah"
He smiles "how do you feel?"
"I don't really know"
He nods "Katie, I know this may not have been what you would have wanted but I'm not going to lie. I'm so happy. It's happened much quicker then I expected but I'm here for this. All the way, every step"

I stand and start pacing "Jensen how would we do this? You have 3 kids, I have 2. We work stupid hours. We travel continuously. I have to rely on my mum a lot. To throw a new born into all of that. Would it even work?"
He stands and puts his hands on my shoulders to stop me walking.
"Katie, take a breath okay. I'm here. No matter what. I'm here to help you, we can do this. I want to do this. As you say we have 5 kids between us, I'm pretty sure we can handle another one. Not just anyone, ours Katie." He places his hand on my stomach "our baby"
He looks up at me with tears in his eyes. I can't help but tear up too.
"You really want this?"
"Yes. But only if you do"

I walk to the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water. Jensen follows "Katie talk to me"
I turn around and face him. He looks so worried.
"If you think we can do this.....then okay"
He looks up at me, surprised at what I've just said.
"Really?"
I nod and he comes running to me, kissing me so deeply and With so much passion. He picks me up and spins me around. I squeal at the feeling.
He pulls back and cups my cheeks "god. I love you so much" he places his hand back on my stomach "both of you"
I smile "we love you too"
He hugs me and I finally can breath. This is going to be hard but I think with Jensen by my side, I really think this is going to work out. And as much as I thought I wouldn't want this, the idea of having Jensens baby, does make me happy and excited.