The big date

Kate POV

God I'm so unbelievably nervous, it's my date with Jensen tonight and I have been trying to figure out what to wear for the last 2 hours. In the end I called Gen to come and help me out. She is on her way over and I'm pacing by the front door. She knocks and I swing the door open so fast she jumps slightly.
"Quick. Help."
"Kate calm down"

I drag her to the bedroom and she starts laughing
She makes me sit down and tells me to take a deep breath.
"Let's start with your make up and hair okay"
I nod and keep breathing.
"Okay"
After about half an hour my make up and hair is done. I look in the mirror and I can't believe how good it looks. And all very natural.

"Okay

"Okay. Now time for an outfit"
Gen disappears into my closet, I stay seated and wait for her to come back.
She walks out with a black long sleeve top, some jeans and some heels.
"What about this?"
"Looks good"
"Well go on put it on"
I walk into the bathroom and put the outfit on. I walk out and gen smiles.

"Kate you look gorgeous""Thank you

"Thank you." The door bell rings and I look at the time.
"Shit! He's here already"
"Calm down. I'll go answer the door and you calm yourself down okay"
She walks off and I hear the door open. I can't believe this is actually happening. I'm actually going on a date with Jensen. This is insane.

Jensen POV

I ring the door bell and I'm so nervous, this is crazy. I've known Katie for so long but now things are going to change. I just hope she likes the date I planned.
The door opens and I see Gen.
"Hey Gen, what are you doing here?"
"Helping Kate with her outfit. She looks beautiful"
"She always does" I kiss her cheek and walk inside. About 5 minutes pass and I hear heels clicking on the floor. I look up and Kate walks in, she looks stunning.

"Wow.....you like amazing"
"Thank you"
I pass her the flowers I bought. Her favourites.
"These are beautiful thank you"
She places them in some water. Gen clears her throat "I'm going to head home. Have a good time guys"
"Thanks Gen"
She leaves and it's just me and Kate. There is a sense of awkwardness in the room and I don't like it.
"Shall we?"
"Yeah"
We leave the house and I help her into the car.
"So where are we going?"
"It's a surprise"
She smiles and I take her hand in mine. I bring it to my lips and kiss it. She smiles even wider.

We pull up to a building, it doesn't look like much from the outside.
"Do you trust me?"
"Always"
I blind fold her and grab her hands so she can follow me.
We make it to the destination and I slowly take her blind fold off.
She looks around and is silent for a long time.
"Kate? Do you like it?"
She turns and I see a tear fall from her cheek, i instantly walk towards her and cup her cheeks
"What's wrong?"
She shakes her head and lets out a little laugh "nothing. It's just so beautiful. No one's ever done this for me before J"
"Well, you Deserve it baby"

 No one's ever done this for me before J""Well, you Deserve it baby"

"Baby?"
"Yeah. Is that okay?"
"Very much so"
I lean in and peck her lips, I lead her over to the table and I pull out the chair for her. She sits down and looks out at the view.
"It's such an amazing view"
I sit down and stare at her "yeah it is"
She looks over and realises I mean her, she blushes and giggles.
"Ever the charmer Mr Ackles"
"Only for you"

And with that, all the awkwardness from earlier had gone and we were just two people on our first date. Everything flowed with Kate, the conversation, the chemistry. It just felt right and I couldn't stop smiling.
We spent hours just talking and laughing together and I don't think I've felt this way for such a long time. I'm so happy and it's all thanks to this one woman.