Moving on

1 year later

Jensen POV

"Come on guys, I've gotta drop you off at your grandmas before me and your mum go out"
Izzie and Danny run down bags in hands, they shout there goodbyes to there mum and I drive them over to Sandra's house.
Me and Katie are celebrating 3 years together and I'm planning on proposing tonight, Sandra is giving me her engagement ring as I know how much Katie adores it.

"I'm so excited Jensen, your going to be so happy together"
"Thank you Momma, remember don't tell the kids okay?"
"I won't I promise"
I kiss izzie and Danny goodbye and drive back to the house. As I enter, Katie is just walking down the stairs and My breath is taken away. She looks incredible.

"Wow"She giggles and twirls around "you like?""Baby, you look

"Wow"
She giggles and twirls around "you like?"
"Baby, you look.......I mean there aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe how amazing you look. If I hadn't of already planned tonight then I would be keeping you here all night, in that room and doing unimaginable things to you"
She blushes and walks over to me, places her hands on my chest and leans in close, she whisper in my ear "it's a shame we have to leave, cuz you should see what I have underneath this dress"

I groan as she walks past me swaying her hips "that's unfair" I shout over to her and I hear her giggle as she leaves the house.

Me and Katie have really been amazing. We carried on with couple therapy and it really helped us both. I took her away for a weekend, to a lovely cabin as per doctors orders and we let things happen naturally and since then we haven't been able to keep our hands from one another. If it's possible I love her more now then ever before.

We pull up to what looks like an abandoned building, she looks over at me confused.
I lead her up a long stairwell and open the door to the roof top.
She gasps "J, this is incredible"
I wrap my arms around her waist and walk her slowly to the small table waiting for us
"This is a special day and I wanted to do something memorable" I turn her to face me and she is smiling so much.
"Katie these last 3 years have not been easy but I wouldn't change them for the world because it has meant I'm stood here with you. You are my everything, my best-friend, my lover and my soul mate. You have open up my world and bought me to life again. You, Danny, Izzie, JJ, Arrow and Zeppelin are my everything and I couldn't imagine my life without any of you. So I was wondering if you would" I grab the box from my pocket and kneel down on one knee.

She starts to cry as she sees me kneel "do me the greatest honour and become my wife? Will you marry me?"
She doesn't say anything for a few seconds and I start to panic, she then kneel down and cups my cheeks.
"Nothing would make me happier then to be your wife"
"Good god woman! You scared me!"
She laughs and I place the ring on her finger. I pull her in for a passionate kiss and hug her close.

We sit down and eat a wonderful romantic meal, we sit there for a while just staring into each other's eyes and I'm counting every blessing that I have this amazing woman in my life.
"I love you so much"
"I love you too"
I hold her hand in mine and smile "this is a perfect life. With you by my side. I love everything the way it is"
"What if something was to change?"
"Change? What?"
"Me?"
"You? You don't need to change baby ever"
"What if I was to expand? Maybe get a bit bigger?"
I'm so confused "what are you taking about Katie?"

"Well there is time in most woman's lives when they expand and create"
"Create what?"
"Your really not getting this are you?"
"No, I'm really not"
She giggles and takes a deep breath.
"Jensen, I'm Pregnant"
"What?"
She hands me the test and it says pregnant. I look over at her and she is smiling.

"Your smiling? Your happy?"
She nods "I know, what happened last time I was so unsure but J, this last year with us has been incredible and everything has just fit right into place. And now I'm going to be your wife. I love you so much and having a child with you would make me so happy. I miss our baby everyday. But I believe everything happens for a reason and now I know I'm ready for this" she places her hand on her stomach "I'm ready for this with you, if it's what you want?"

I smile at her, she has come so far in the last year. I take her hand and pull her up. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her gently.
"There is nothing I want more then to have this baby with you. You are my world and having a child with you just makes me beyond happy"
She kisses me again "I'm so glad your happy"
"Are you okay?"
"I'm scared. I want to make sure I'm checked out throughly and I want to make sure I'm taking care of myself and doing everything I can to have a healthy happy baby. I know with you by my side I can do this. Always"
"Always and forever right"
"Right"
I kiss her again and we sway slightly, standing there on top of the roof, moon shining bright. This beautiful amazing woman has agreed to become my wife and she is carrying my child.
Everything is perfect.