Untitled Part 6

ok hi! so if anyone is confused, luka just passed out from overexaughtion (i have no idea how to spell that) he is now waking up! so, more and more stuff will happen um yeah. 

edited: nope

triggar warnings: abuse, self harm, intrusive thoughts, ummmm swearing?, maybe perhaps eating disorder?

"My head hurts.." i say once i get awakeness back. I hear someone beside me jump at my voice. "Luka! Youre awake." i hear the voice say. It was dylan. Why is dylan here. Shit is he okay? I hear him tell someone else to wake up. I try to open my eyes but once again i cant. Wait i can. Wow im a fucking idiot.

"Hiiiiii..." i say weakly as i look towards dylan.

"Hey. luka.. Your alowed to get out of the hospital today." he says to me whith a smile. He has a couple scattered cuts that are already healing. They have a bandage around his shoulder.

I saw a figure behind dylan. I heard the figure sigh then it spoke. "Can you two stop being little fagots so i can get home." it was my father. Greeaaaatttt.. Cant they not send kids home with obvious abusive parents? I look at dylan basically saying "dont make me go home with that fucking ass hat." without speaking. He looks at me with a sorry face and silently says "im sorry".

The nurse comes back in with her signature cheezy smile on her face. "Hello Mr.Lauchlan i have the forms for lucas's release here. He needs to keep the bandages on his arm for at least two weeks, if any of the cuts start to bleed during that time, add on another week. And we have the mask for him right here." the nurse says with the talking-to-a-child voise. She begins to walk over to me.

"Here you go lucas. Your friend dylan over here told us about a couple designs from that sketchbook of yours, so we pulled the designs and merged them into one!" she says to me, putting emphasis on the "friend" when referring to dylan. She puts the mask on the table beside me.

I sit up and reach for the mask. It was a light blue mask shaped kind of like a bunny. It had bunny ears that had a bit of a darker blue inside. I look at it speechless..

"Dylan.... Is this.. Is this bunny?" i say referring to the hallucination of a bunny i have been seeing for years. It talks to me. Says horrible things, but honestly if im having a bad time, it comforts me and makes it so that im not alone. I see dylan nod, with a smile.

"Try it on" he says to me.

"O-okay" i say back figuring how the fuck to put it on. My neck cracks to the side, which hurt quite a lot, i swear unuder my breath at the annoying tic. The mask has a leather strap to keep it on, so i held the mask part on my face and struggled with the leather strap, so dylan helped me.

"Wow.. thats.. Subtle? I think it looks amazing on you, just as you always do. " he says to me. The black eyes of the bunny were a type of fabric that i could easily see through while people looking at me could not see the eyes.

The nurse gets a mirroir for me again. I look at myself. I do look.. Better..

"Ok get a move on." i hear the hate filled voise of my father say. I visibly flinch at the sound of his voise. Dylan surches through a bag at his feet. He pulls out a dull navy blue sweater (hoodie with zipper, yes i know you might think its a hoodie but i think otherwise), and a pair of black ripped jeans, as well as a neon green, grey and black shirt that was obiously dylan's. The sweatwer and jeans were left at my house. I guess he already was alowed outside of the hospital and went to my house to get clothes for me. I take the clothes, staring at the ssweater as tears once again form in my eyes. The sweater was a gift for me from faerie, she got it but it didnt fit hir so cie bright it to school one day and gave it to me. I remember how bright her smile was when she gave it so me. I wipe the tears away before they could fall. I look up and notice everyone gone from the room, except dylan who was texting someone.