Untitled Part 8

its really short but oh well, please enjoy!

triggar warning: bunny (i said what that meant last chapter), self hate, mean people?

Luka's pov

I walked into mr. Elan's class. Just like art class, all voices of students go silent, and all eyes turn to me. A couple of seconds pass as i just stand at the doorway, looking at the class.

"Well glad you finally showed up."

I role my eyes then walk to my seat, trying not to look at people. I get a notebook out of my bag. Since im a couple of minutes late, i have quite a bit of math problems to solve. I write the equations down in my notebook and slowly begin to solve them, in my own unique way that every teacher i have ever had has never seen.

I finish solving the questions and look up. The teacher was standing in front of me with a look of anger. I silently sigh. Knowing that he is about to say something stupid.

"Take that mask off. I wont allow something that idiotic to be worn in this classroom."

His poison lased words shot a wave of anxiety through me. My breathing hitched as i looked down. Talk. you have to say something.. I cant speak. God, i hate the fact that i'm extremely introverted..

"Well?"

I hold a breath as i bring my hands toward the straps of my mask. The mask falls as i get a small head twitching tic. I hear the entire class hold their breath. Their looking at you. They think your a freak. I look up, to see the teacher with a shocked expression as he stared at me. I then look around the class, everyone has the exact same expression. They all avoid eye contact with me. I let my eyes fall towards my notebook, finishing up a small algebra question.

I look at the ground. The teacher is still standing there. I see his feet walk towards the front of the classroom. I hear him start to write something on the board. I look up, seeing new questions with the word "solve" at the top of the whiteboard. I copy the questions down.

The class has more and more conversations popping up, all having something to say about me. I let a sad expression cross my face. I hear laughter from random people after someone else says something about me.

I pick up my mask that was laying on my lap, and put it on my desk. I begin to do normal math, listening to the horrible words others said about me. I wait, silently, for the bell to ring.

Which it finally does after so many minutes.

I put my mask back on, and packm up my bag, quickly exiting the classroom and walking to english with my head down.

The day was normal, until lunch arrived. I knew none of my friends were here today, so i walked up the stairs. Once i arrive at the top of the stairs, i look at the red door, leading to the outside, the roof of the school. I let my bag fall off my shoulder. I search through the pockets and quickly find the set of lockpicks i keep with me at all times. I easily pick the lock of the door, then open it. Letting a calm expression cross my face as i feel slight the slight wind of fall hit me. I walk out, grabbing my bag as i walk. I head over to the edge of the roof, and sit down, putting my bag beside me.

I look out, watching countless students flood out of the doors, walking to different gas stations or subway and the occasional random person walking... somewhere. I notice familiar people, the reason their familiar is because at some point i pissed them off.... Oh well. I open my bag and pull out the monster i bought on my walk, open it and start to drink it... well.. After i took off my mask...

After a while, i see more and more students walking back to the school. I take this as a sign to begin to pack up. I stand up, after shoving hte now empty can into my bag and putting my mask back on, and walk back to the door, closing it behind me. I check if it locked, which it did, then walk to my next class.

The day goes by, i get weird stares, hear people talking about me, and seeing people with their friends. I do the work silently, not bothering ot look at anyone.

Soon enough, its almost the end of the school day. I put anything got out for the oh so amazing science class im currently in (very much sarcasm with the oh so amazing) and wait, staring at the clock for the exact minute i am aloud to leave.

Finally the end of day bell rings, i stand up grab my bag and walk quickly to my locker. Shoving my cclass bag into the metal rectangle thing, and grab my other bag, after putting my sketchbook and other stuff im to tired to name back into my backpack. I feel a presence behind me, so being the person with amazing reflexes that i am, i turn myhead slightly, to see a hand about to shove my head in my locker, so i grab the wrist the hand is attached to and pull the human a bit closer to me, so i could grab their head, then kinda smash their head into the locker beside me.

The person falls to the ground because of how much force i put into hitting their head on the metal locker. I chuckle slightly as i look at them, then close and lock my locker, then step over them, walking towards the exit. I notice a group of people just staring at the now unconscious person on the ground. Thats two people i knocked out today. Fun.

hehe... yayyyy really short but i finished it today so i just want it out there... uh yeah  see ya soon:)

i havent said it in a while.. sooooo..

try to eat something(somethinghealthy), drink some water, try to get some sleep, maybe have a shower, just take care of yourself if you can. but really you dont have to litsen to me, im just a random person on the internet who causes harm to the characters i create. 

byeeeeeee