Untitled Part 21

I guess i fell asleep because i woke up to the pleasant sound of birds chirping.. And by being aggressively shaken by my shoulder and getting told to wake up. Very fun way to be woken up.

I rub the extra morning blurriness from my eyes and sit up, pushing the person away. As i sit up, i hit my head on something, that something being the frame of the top bunk in Froggies room. I rub my head as I search for my mask, quickly finding it at slipping it on. I role out of the bed, landing face first on the floor.

"Get up already."

It wasnt froggie's voice. It was the person who stabbed me with a seringe thing, most likely poisoninf me.

Even if i dont want to do what the person says, i do get up, in an attempt to wake Froggie up. Before i even get the chance, a hatchet is pointed to my face.

"Dont e-even t-think about it"

I sigh.

"Fine, not thinking about it. The fuck yall want?"

Sarcasm infused every spoken word as i turn away from the bed to face 'x-virus'. He grabbed my noninjured arm and dragged me towards the window. He let go and jumped out.

"Well come on."

He clearly sounded bored with a wave of his hand. I role my eyes as i follow, diving out the open window into a sumersault, standing up imideatly. I swear i heard x-virus mumble something under his breath witch the axe guy seemed to slightly laugh at since he was standing next to x-virus. He whisper yelled 'shut up' which just made axe guy laugh more.

"Okay yall need to tell me what the fuck is going on, and you, axe guy, whats your name and pronouns, and finally shut the fuck up both of you yall are going to wake frogs mum."

the two sighed, virusguy grabbed one of my wrists.

"just shut up and cone witn us willingly or we novk you out most lilely giving you a cuncution."

i say "fine" and lrt myself be dragged to the forest and into the forest and threw a specific path that there id an easier way to go. As we walk i menuver my grown out hair over the scared side of my face, failnig slightly and just ending up covering my insire face, i settle with that. Though as i ruffeld around with my hair, i saw virus guy looking at me with what i assume to be pity, though i do notice a bit of pink laced on his skin poking out of his mask, his ears were also pink, i assume it to be a trick of the shitty light.

a house- no, mansion comes into view, along with two other figures. as we aproach one calls out.

"fucking finnally. how difficult is it to kidnap one kid? not very- and hes awake."

the person wore a white hoodie stained with reed, whcihc i assume to be blood, black ripped jeans. they had uncept black hair that fell a small ways past their shoukder. their skin was pale,no not pale, paperwhite. they seemed to jave no eyelids and a smiled carved into their skin. most importantly about them, they held a knife, a godamn kitchen knife stained by blood.

"Yeah, well he willingly followed us, so yeah hes awake."

Axe guy replied, giving smile face the middle finger. Smile face began to walk over to us, looking angry. The two start having a argument in the most admazing language, that language nammed SaRcAsM.

X-virus sighed and grabbed my hand. I dont know why he did that dont ask me.

"Come on, they will argue for hours."

I nod as he starts to pull me towards the mansion that looks like it jumped out of a horror movie... or stranger things.. Anyways i was pulled inside, and down halls. No one seemed to be there. It was quiet. Well quiet if you dont count the wood creaking under every step we took.