Chapter 47

**A/N Heyyyy guys...pls don't hate me

Harley waits outside the door to the loft as the Sheriff talks with the--whatever it was inside at this point. After the nogitsune breaks the cuffs, Harley walks in with Derek and the Argents. Allison attempts to shoot him with a taser gun, but the nogitsune catches it, yanking it out of her grasp. Derek growls, stepping forward in attack, but the nogitsune easily overpowers him, tossing him out of the way. Harley turns at the sound of a gun cocking, Argent pointing one straight at Stiles.

"Argent," Harley warns. Stilinski turns his own gun on Argent.

"You aren't gonna shoot my son," the sheriff says.

"You said it yourself," Argent reminds him. "That's not your son."

"Put it down."

"Dad, he's gonna shoot me," the nogitsune says, sounding exactly like Stiles. "He's gonna kill me, Dad."

"Don't listen," Argent reminds Stilinski.

"Put it down," Stilinski demands. "Now! Do it! Put it down!"

"Pull the trigger," the nogitsune goads. "Come on. Shoot me. Shoot me!" The group descends into yells of chaos, Harley watching with bated breath until Allison grabs her. 

"Strife," Allison murmurs. "Stop, stop it! This is what he wants!" 

"Not exactly," the nogitsune says. "I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But I'm glad you all have your guns out. Because you're not here to kill me. You're here to protect me." Swearing, Harley blinks hard, opening her eyes to a green tinted world. Before they get the chance to fight, however, the oni disappear, Stiles with them. 

"What happened?" Scott asks as Kira and he burst through the door. 

"Nothing," Harley scoffs. "They're gone."

Once Harley gets home that night, she's surprised to find Isaac in her room.

"Isaac?" she asks. "You're okay? What...When?"

"I wanted to see you," he says. 

"Did you just walk out of the hospital?" Harley drops her bag, but keeps a hand loosely hovering over the blade in the back of her belt, suspicious of this sudden recovery.

"It's okay," Isaac says. "I feel a lot better." Harley hums in agreement as Isaac stands, stepping toward her. She takes a slight step back when he gets too close. 

"We should probably get some food in you, hm?" she smiles, inching toward the door. "You've gotta be starving after only having IV fluid."

"Not exactly what I'm hungry for," he murmurs, trying to grab her hand, but she pulls it away before he can.

"Well, you're gonna have to find someplace else to deal with that." Her smile drops. "What's going on?"

"Nothing," he says, stepping past her.

"What are you doing?"

"I really didn't want to have to hurt you." In one fluid motion, he takes the knife from her belt and shoves it into her arm. She stumbles back as Isaac yanks the knife out and takes off in a hurry. Gripping her arm, Harley grabs her phone and makes her way to the bathroom, where they have a needle for sutures. She dials the number and calls.

"Hello?" Allison asks. "Did something happen?"

"Something's wrong with Isaac," Harley explains.

"Well, obviously."

"No. He was in my room, fully healed, acting totally weird."

"What weird?"

"Trying to sleep with me weird."