Sorry folks, it's been a while

~I have returned from the void, three years later, to give comfort to anyone who still cares~

(Copied from a comment I just made to someone and then decided this'll do to summarize the rest of the plot I was too depressed to actually write :,)  )

Adam's like "yo I'm not an angel wtf" in heaven and then creates a place between heaven and hell like ~limbo~ or something where people who have very strongly mixed souls go... People who don't adhere to heaven's weird-ass rules! Like Freddie Mercury!

Promptly takes Y/N out of hell, takes her back to limbo, and invites our bois Aziraphale and Crowley to limbo. They meet, it's weird, and Adam gives them back their memories! They weren't erased, just stored!

(Gabriel and Beelzebub have no power now that Adam's fully grown into this angel demon god thing)

BOOM they are reunited! Buuuuuut Aziraphale and Crowley are stationed on Earth and must generally kinda remain there while Y/N is dead and can't remain.

Adam has solution. Human souls without a body can become ~Incarnates~ hence the title of the story! Adam turns Y/N into an Incarnate, with just as much power as an angel or a demon cuz Adam is technically equal to Aziraphale and Crowley but, y'know, is neither demon nor angel. And now so is Y/N!

Then they go to Earth and have a nice life and romance blossoms and there's a lot of political shitshows in heaven and hell but hey better than the alternative! Which is death!

Anyway yep that's the end of the story, thank you for reading if you're here, it's been a hell of a ride and it's REALLY about time I officially called it done...

My Discord if ya want it:

SupernovaTheCat#0740

EDIT: I FORGOT THE MAIN ENDING

THE UNIVERSE ENDS, AND SOULS ARE GIVEN THE CHOICE TO BE RECYCLED INTO THE NEW UNIVERSE OR TO BE DESTROYED. AZIRAPHALE, CROWLEY, AND Y/N ALL DECIDE TO BE RECYCLED. THEY'RE REBORN AS HUMANS WITHIN THE NEW WORLD.

Not as pretty as I imagined it, but there you go, there's the end of the story...