~A/N~

To be entirely honest, I'm not entirely sure how I should start this.

I mean, first of all, WOW. I never expected this to blow up, and I sure didn't expect people to start leaving the kinds of comments that many of you have left, which are just incredibly kind. I'm never sure how to respond to them because I'm so often awestruck by the fact that someone took the time to read my work, actually enjoyed it, want more, and spend an extra bit of time commenting some positive feedback on my work.

Just before typing out this note, I went to the last chapter and scrolled to the very bottom and through the general comments. I haven't actually checked in with Wattpad in around a month and wasn't particularly inclined to scroll through 400+ notifications and read your comments. I didn't respond to any just because I knew that I would be able to respond here.

So to all of you who wrote comments, thank you so much for being able to share that with me. And to all those who are reading this and aren't the type to comment, or have forgotten about this story, or just don't care all that much, thank you so much to you, too, for just sticking with me for this story.

As far as any type of continuation of this story goes, I'm fairly certain that this story isn't going to be continued in the way that it has up until now. However, there are a few ways this could look because I don't want to give up entirely on this story.

First off, I could give you all a summary of everything that was set to happen and have that be that.

Second, I could hand this story off to someone else, and we could do a collaboration where I offer what I had planned and they could write something based off what I had planned. I know that one person quite a while ago had mentioned wanting to write a part two after Y/N sacrificed herself for the greater good, so I just wanted to put this option out there.

Third, I could post the summary or some kind of timeline, and you all could comment on which parts you want me to write out and post as separate chapters. As a writer, the parts that are a struggle for me are the more mundane chapters where not much is happening, so writing out a few scenes that could wrap all this up for you could definitely be a possibility.

And of course, I could also just blend together these options if there's any indecision.

Once again, thank you all so much for sticking with me through this, to have read this far in this story to get here. I truly appreciate all of you.

Anyway, that's pretty much all I have regarding the future of this story! Thank you for reading and I hope you all are staying healthy and doing well!

-Supernova