~Chapter 13~

A/N: So this is a trigger warning for sexual assault and a serious knife wound. This entire chapter is based heavily on this event happening, so if any of the triggers mentioned are triggers for you, go ahead and skip to the end as nothing else too important happens. I will include a basic summary at the end in bold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up and get showered, dressed, and fed as quickly as you can. You need to get back to Aziraphale about the book. Well, you don't need to, but it would be helpful. You knock on Crowley's study door. He comes out.

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to be going to Aziraphale's bookshop. I'm wondering what the deal is with that book and why he's acting so strangely."

"Alright, you do that." He closes the door and you head out of the flat.

As you walk, you think about that mysterious book. Who is the prophecy referring to? It probably is for Aziraphale or Crowley. After all, why would a mortal with no impact on anything be in a prophecy book?

Around a minute or two into the walk, you feel yourself being pulled by the back of your shirt. It fazes you, but you quickly return into reality. You're standing in an ally and a man is pushing you against a wall.

He looks gross. If your old apartment turned human and decided to go around attacking people, it would be this man. Old and raggedy brown trench coat, dirty jeans with holes that cover more areas than the knees, and a white T-shirt covered in stains. He's disgusting. And what's more... You can smell alcohol on his breath. He's probably been drinking all night. Great, a drunkard just pulled you into an ally.

"What'cha doing?" Understandably, you're more than a little angry at this man.

"Well, I was on my way to a friend's store, until you decided that you should shove me into an ally."

"Shut it, girl. No attitude. Now, here's what's going to happen." He pulls a kitchen knife out of his pocket. Wonderful. You don't have any money on you... Hopefully, he believes you. Otherwise, you're as good as dead. He continues with his threat.

"I'm going to lead you to a nice area where we can be undisturbed. Then you're going to strip." You don't even want to ask, but...

"Then what?" He grins. A lot of his teeth are gone. The ones that remain are a sickly yellow color.

"I think you know exactly what's going to happen next." You turn around and walk out of the ally. You are not dealing with this today. He grabs you by the back of your shirt again and pushes you against the wall, knife to your neck. It's surprisingly sharp.

He was being careless, and now you can feel a large slice in your skin and blood oozing down your neck. You have enough medical knowledge to know that this is not an every-day cut. If you don't get it fixed up, and soon, blood loss will be a really bad issue for you.

"Don't try to run away again or I won't hesitate to kill you." Oh. Shit. This is not good at all. Who knew a drunk dude could be so intimidating?

You decide to do the only thing in your power. You're probably going to die trying to escape this, but who honestly cares? It's better than the alternative.

You push the knife straight forward so it won't keep cutting you and you kick him in the nuts. Not being very fit, or good at anything physical (or maybe you just used the force of a thousand suns to defend yourself), he drops the knife and falls to his knees.