Chapter 1: the Majestic Saiyan

Naruto Uzumaki was pinned down to the ground with black rods through his hands and in his back and legs.

Naruto came back to see his home destroy by the Akatsuki leader Pain, Naruto had the advantage against Pain but the Rinnegan was too much for him to handle.

Pain about to captured him but Hinata Hyuga stepped in to help Naruto, even though he screamed for her to leave she refused and battled Pain but she was not match.

Pain had a black rod and looked at Naruto "now you shall witness true Pain" he declared

Hinata slowly opened her eyes and looked at Naruto, she spoke. "Naruto-Kun...I... love... you."

Naruto was shocked at what he heard. He saw Pain bringing up the black rod "No Pain don't do it!" He pleaded but it was deaf to Pain as he stabbed the rod down through Hinata and blood flew through the air.

Naruto's eyes widen at what he had just witness... Hinata... the girl that put her life on the line for him... the girl that said she loved him... the one person who truly loved him... killed right before his eyes

(Mindscape)

The Kyubi had a giant grin and started to release his chakra, now it was the perfect time for his chance to-

He was cut off as a bright white energy started to push the demon's chakra back. This both made the Kyubi shock and angry, shocked that the boy was possessing some kind of power he never has felt and angry that he couldn't do anything about it as his chakra was keep pushing back., Kyubi had sat back and watched to see how this plays out.

Outside world

AMV Birth of a God short version

Naruto started to grit his teeth in anger "Pain...you... heartless... bastard." he snarled but Pain showed no regret and Naruto started to feel a rage that he has never felt rising.

the sky was being covered by gray clouds and blue lighting started to struck around, little pebbles around him started to slowly float and the rods were pushed out of his body and legs making him stand up still feeling the rage that was still building up inside and clenched his fist.

Pains eyebrows narrowed, was this the power of the Kyubi?

Chunks of the ground started to creak and break, small rocks started to float around him "You...will...pay." Naruto growled, lighting still struck around as his body shook with rage, his hair started to flash from blonde to white and so did his eyes from blue to silver, clenching his fist harder remembering the memories with Hinata and his promise to her, his hair started to flash again, gritting his teeth hard, a white flash of lighting struck behind him and he shouted as a white energy exploded into light.

Pain had to close his eyes due to the strong energy, once it died down his eyes slightly widen in shock at the Jinchurikis transformation,

a light that looked from heaven Shine down on Naruto, his coat was destroyed and was wearing his long sleeve chainmail but the left sleeve was torn off showing his muscles, his entire body was covered in a white glow like aura that was just pulsing with power. His hair and eyebrows were white but his hair was spiked up with a few bangs that covered his forehead with two long ones on both sides of his face that reached just below his chin, his eyes snapped opened as they were a bright silver and glared at Pain.

End AMV

AMV Demi-god by Lab Rats and Slim Jim 0:10

'what is this... this is not the Kyubi chakra... this is something else.'

Naruto charged and was too fast for Pain to react he was punched in the gut so hard he spat blood and was sent high in the air.

Nagato who was controlling Pain spat blood out.