Chapter 18: Hidden power awakens, The Tournament rages on.

Bardock was combating against one of his opponents who couldn't keep up and was blasted out the arena. He went to find his wife. In which he saw her battling against a blue haired female feline cat, she was currently dodging claw strikes. Just before he went to help he was knocked away by a big dressed girl who went to assault him with punches that he was blocking and retaliating with his own.

Kid Buu was jumping all around attacking everybody in his way, some he had slipped by their grasp or had taken their KI attacks which resulted in him being destroyed but regenerating back to normal.

Cumber had an opponent in his grasp and swung him around like a club, knocking others away before tossing the man out the ring.

Cell was growing bored as he started to kick opponents left and right, he saw Piccolo take out a warrior which got a smirk from the android, 'looks like the Namekian has gotten stronger.' Cell was interrupted by a punch that he caught from a machine from Universe six, as it continued it's assault Cell had enough and grabbed the robots arm. "You won't need this." He said and tore the arm off the machine before blasting it away out the arena.

Naruto was on guard as he walked backwards but unknown to him so was Goku. When they bumped back to back they turned around and started to throw fast punches and kicks, Naruto threw repeated fast kicks then a roundhouse which Goku blocked and retaliated with his own combo of attacks.

They separated back and were about to re-engage in combat but a KI blast flew past between them which interrupted their fight, they turned to see Caulifla with Kale by her side.

"I expected her soon." Naruto said

Goku blinked in confusion. "Who is she?" he questioned

"Caulifla, a Saiyan from Universe 6. Cabba introduced me to her, the one on the left is Kale, she's too a Saiyan." Naruto told him

"Now I can see why Cabba said you're so special." Caulifla said to Naruto and then pointed out Goku. "Old Geezer."

Goku was taken back at the comment.

"I saw you changed into that blue form, teach me how to do it." She told him bluntly

Naruto sweat drops at this. Clearly she didn't know anything about the requirements to achieve Super Saiyan blue form, then again how many Saiyan's have you heard or seen can use god KI. Caulifla took stance and suddenly transformed into a Super Saiyan, much to both the Saiyan's surprise but it didn't stop as she started to bulk up. "What do you both think about this." Caulifla bragged while flexing.

Goku gave a slight smile. "Pretty impressive." Naruto could tell by her stance that she lacked this form, judging from the looks, she basically sacrificed speed for power.

"I'll take you both on!" Caulifla declared with confidence and rushed towards them. She started to assault Naruto with punches that he easily dodge. He redirected one of her punches to the earth Saiyan who easily dodged it making her fall

"What the hell?" Caulifla was confused on how she was missing.

"You're powerful yes, but it seems you lack speed in that form." Naruto said.

Caulifla tried to get up but she looked to have trouble. "Not just that, it's not very good for long fights." Goku input

Caulifla body transformed back to normal SSJ. "Well since you're a Super Saiyan, I think I better turn it up a notch." Goku clenched his fist and started to power up more and gave a loud shout as energy exploded from him and lightning crackled around him which signaled he was in Super Saiyan 2.

"What do you think about this." Goku said with a grin.

Naruto saw Caulifla in awe at the transformation. She began to ask Goku many questions which made him laugh nervously. Sensing something coming at him he quickly turned around and knocked a KI blast away. He saw it was from Kale who looked embarrassed did not back down.