Chapter 12: Battle of the future part 2, Broly's Wrath. New Transformation?

-Universe 7-

A baby Pan was laughing as she was held up in the air by her Grandma. (Great Grandma to be precise if you think about it)

"Your so cute!" gushed Gine.

Videl and Chi-Chi smiled watching their Grandaughter/daughter having fun with her Grandma. "Pan seems to really like Gine." Videl said

Chi-Chi nod with a smile. "Yes, she does." however that smile changed into a frown which Videl notice.

"You're worried about Goku?" she asked and got a reply with a small nod from her mother in law.

"I heard from Bulma he was in bad shape when he came back along with Vegeta." She said with concern.

Videl had heard from her husband about his father and Vegeta's defeat forcing them to retreat.

"Don't worry." Gine said to them while still playing with Pan "As long as Naruto and Bardock are there they'll be alright." She assured her daughter in law. "I'm sure at this moment everything is under control."

-In the Future-

Broly continued to cry out as his energy grew rapidly which pushed back the Saiyan's and Zamasu.

"Where the hell did you find this guy?" demanded Vegeta while shielding his face from the gust.

"This is unbelievable." Said Goku who too shielded his face.

Naruto had figured Broly was powerful, but never did he expect this much.

The enrage Super Saiyan eyes locked eyes on to the false god making him flinch, even sweat trickled down his forehead. 'How can this be? a mere mortal shouldn't have this kind of power.'

Broly shouted as he gathered the energy that he released and created a green giant sphere with him inside. He cried out and sent a hell storm of green KI blasts all around.

Everyone had spread far out and were either dodging or re-directing the attacks. Goku and Bardock were knocking each KI coming their way, Trunks with Vegeta were both dodging and firing back with their own attacks, Naruto used his staff twirling it around knocking each away from him.

Zamasu was barely managing to dodge the attacks, but before he knew it, Broly appeared before him and connected a punched to the face with a bone crunching blow.

The Saiyan continued his assault with huge lefts and rights. He then grabbed the immortals face with his massive hand and rammed him through many, many, many buildings.

The guys watched as the former grand Kai apprentice was getting the crap beaten out of him. Silent stood in the group until Naruto coughed. "Well that was unexpected."

"Just who is that guy?" asked a nervous Trunks, never has he felt this kind of power, it surpasses Goku and his father, even Zamasu was no match.

"Broly, he was an exiled Saiyan because of his high power level when he was a baby." Naruto said shocking them except Bardock as he knew this already.

Seeing the explosion, they saw Zamasu fly out of the collapsed building and crashed through the streets skidding deeply across the ground. Broly came out and stomped his boot against the immortals chest creating a wide spiderweb crack.

Zamasu spat out blood as the Super Saiyan continued to crush him deeper into the ground. He raised his right arm and went for a punch but the immortal blasted a KI attack to the eyes which slightly hurt him but Broly shook it away and sent the Kai into a building which instantly collapsed on top of him.

It didn't take long as Broly burst through the rubbles and unleashed a barrage of KI blast destroying many more buildings and others.

"We have to make him stop before this gets out of hand." Trunks advised.