Chapter 8: The Fourth War Begins Part 2, Backup arrives attack of the Saiyan's.

Bardock was dodging attacks from the three of the seven swordsman, even though the mist was there he didn't have trouble sensing them. He retaliating with a series of punches, elbows and a backflip kick sending them away, The Saiyan saw two more in the air and fired a KI blast destroying parts of their body and fell but were slowly reanimating back giving the seal team a chance to seal the two bodies, he continued on fighting three of the swordsman but one of them left to go after Broly.

Broly slammed his fist against the jaw of the last owner of Samehada sending him away, he then turned around swiftly giving a backfist to another swordsman sending him crashing into a tree, a flying needle pierced into Broly shoulder making the warrior shout in pain.

"Broly!" Paragus called out to his son.

The weapon proceed to wrap around the giant Saiyan and was squeezing him however it didn't last long as the pain turned into rage as he broke free and turned to see the one responsible, locking eyes on his prey Broly charged grabbing the mask swordsman by the face proceeding to slam the ninja into the ground repeatedly and relentlessly creating a deep body crater.

"Broly enough!" Paragus ordered however his son disobeyed, he pulled out a remote from his hip and clicked a button.

Broly felt a voltage of electricity shocking through his body forcing him to drop the ninja and slowly calmed down.

"Paragus what the hell." Bardock called out while kicking away two of the Kiri ninja's and blasted them away where they were being sealed, he floated up in front of the elder Saiyan with his arms crossed with a look that said to explain.

Naruto vanished in the mist before appearing before the revived Kiri ninjas with fast punches and kicks, they barely were able to dodge the attacks as they were too fast however a elbow to the gut follow by a snapping swift kick sent them skidding back.

Kabuto was already getting annoyed with the gaki and these newcomers, 'Lets see how you like this.' he activated a ram seal.

Zabuza went through hand signs. "Suton: Water Dragon Jutsu." a huge water dragon popped out a river rushing at Naruto who shot a White KI destroying the dragon, this shocked Kabuto behind the scenes.

Naruto jumped as he turned around connecting a knee to the chin of Haku sending the Yuki member into the ice mirror destroying it, he then grabbed the legs spinning the ice ninja into Zabuza crashing into him.

"Naruto you have to weaken them in order for us to seal them!" Kakashi called out to inform.

Hearing his former sensei he nod. He opened both his hand creating two KI balls. He looked at the two people who showed him the true life and meaning to be a shinobi. "Zabuza...May you find peace in the afterlife with Haku....Haku-Chan...I know why you lied about your true self...and all I can say is...I'll never forget you." he quietly said and threw the attacks in which exploded a powerful blast on contact.

Once the air cleared the reanimation was slowly reforming, not wasting time the sealing team went ahead and proceed to seal the bodies. Haku looked at Naruto giving him a smile. "Thank you Naruto-Kun." She said for the last time as the seal was complete.

Naruto felt a tear drip down his cheek and clenched his fist in rage. He shouted in the air releasing his KI blinding the shinobis, once it died down it revealed the Majestic Saiyan with lightning crackled around his body and was a little muscular. His hair was a little spikier but most noticeably his KI flared in power. The Shinobis were shocked at what they had just saw as were Kakashi and Sakura but remembered the transformation against Madara.

Naruto saw Bardock, Paragus with Broly regrouping after finishing their opponents, he flew and landed next to them. Bardock was shocked seeing this strong KI energy, so this was the power of the Majestic Super Saiyan, can the SSJ of legend really match up to it, Paragus was shocked as well, he might be stronger than Broly who too was surprised.