Chapter 9: The Fourth War part 3, Saiyans vs Bijuu's, The Awakening

Naruto in his KCM and MSSJ form looked up at the undead Uchiha, from the memory he got from his clone, this man was no ordinary powerful shinobi, It was a reason why he was the most feared shinobi to ever had lived.

Looking over to his left he saw Broly recovered and was ready to fight. Before they charged two bolts of lightning hit the ground in front of them and appeared were three people, The Mizukage, Raikage and Hokage.

"Hokage-Sama?" Naruto was shocked seeing his leader/ surrogate mother.

Tsunade looked back giving a grin. "Looks like you been busy gaki." she said.

Naruto blinked a little confused but gave small laugh rubbing the back of his head.

"Tsunade..Senju..I of course expected no less that you would appear, after all the Uzumaki and Senju are of course allies." said Madara.

The Slug princess narrowed her eyes at the man. "You should of stay dead Madara, the world was a better place without you."

"Was it now?" said an amused Madara trying to upset the Senju. "Because from what I see your all the same...weak..and pathetic." he said coldly at the end. He looked at the Saiyan's. "However you both are quite different from the rest, may I know the names of you both?"

Naruto gave a grin. "It's Naruto..Naruto Uzumaki..and my friend Broly." pointing his thumb back at the muscled Saiyan

The former Uchiha leader didn't flinch as a huge figured revealing to be Ay in his lightning armor had his fist cocked back and went to attack but Susanoo armor blocked it and a skeletal hand popped out smacking the Raikage away sending him back landing on his feet angering him.

"As I said..weak." Madara mocked

Tsunade looked back to the Majestic Saiyan. "Naruto you need to find that masked man, we can take care of Madara." He was going to protest. "This is an order from your Hokage." She sternly said which left no arguments.

Naruto nod and told the Saiyans to hold on to his shoulder, he looked at Tsunade. "Be careful...Mom." he said and vanished along with the Saiyan's.

Tsunade gave a small smile before it vanished once she looked at the Uchiha with a fire in her eyes that has not been seen since her grandfather. She slammed her fist in her hand and marks appeared on her arms and face. "Get ready Madara...because I will show you the true power.. of the Senju clan!" she declared.

Bardock sent a scatter of KI blast taking out multiple Zetsus and grabbed one spinning it around knocking others away before being tossed and vaporized. He saw a few of the shinobis struggling against the clones and flew over taking them out. He saw a giant monstrous one charging, he gathered KI in his right hand forming a blue ball.

"Have a taste of this." Bardock threw the attack in which hit the creature dead center chest which made a hole but it started to shake and exploded into chunks.

He floated down meeting with Kakashi. "Well that takes care of that." he said.

"Yeah for now at least." Kakashi added.

Naruto appeared in front of the guys surprising Kakashi but Bardock was calm knowing it was him. "About time you finished." the Saiyan said.

Naruto rubbed the back of his head giving his sheepish look. "Sorry I just got caught up in the moment." He looked at his sensei with a serious look. "There's something you should know sensei, the masked man is not Madara Uchiha."

Kakashi was confused. "What do you mean, how do you know?"

"Because me and my big friend here just faced the real him a few minutes ago." Naruto said surprising his sensei. "Plus the old bastard Tsuchikage confirmed it was him, he's been dead for many years."

God of Destruction of Universe 0 by naruto4life1994जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें