Chapter 14: The Zeno Expo part 1: Basil the Kicker VS Buu VS Broly.

The group along with Hagura and Kaguya appeared in front of the palace of Grand Zeno that was the shape of a kanji for Zen. Appearing besides them was Universe 7's fighters. Goku, Gohan, Buu with Mr. Satan. Accompanying them was Beerus, Whis, the supreme Kai, Elder and Attendant

"Yo Naruto." Goku greeted with a smile.

Naruto smiled back. "Goku, nice to see again." He greeted back.

Goku looked to see his father who nod as a greeting and returned the gesture. He saw Broly. "Hey there, we haven't met properly, my name is Goku but my Saiyan name is Kakarot, nice to meet you" The earth Saiyan extended his hand out.

Broly was confused as he looked at it and did the same gesture gripping the hand. "I am Broly." He told Goku who still had his goofy smile.

"I hope we get to fight and have a rematch." Goku said.

Broly looked confused, when did they fight?

"If your done Goku, we must be moving now." Sternly said Beerus. Whis and Kaguya had continued to lead their respective Universe through the grand hall.

"So how powerful is this Zeno guy?" Bluntly questioned Bardock.

Kaguya winced. "Zeno-Sama." She corrected him. "is not a fighter but he has the power to prove why he is known as the Omni King. If he wanted to, he can simply wave his hand and erase all of you without you realizing, or a planet or even a whole entire universe."

The Saiyan's and Mr. Satan except Naruto and Goku who knew this already were shocked. They continued to walk and soon came across six figures. The Saiyan's eyes narrowed and got a better look at their opponent who were wolf beast like warriors with each having different fur colors, the Kai and the GoD of Universe 9 along with his angel.

"Hello Universe, 9 it's been awhile." Greeted Shin.

Naruto looked at all three and couldn't feel there energy. He glanced over to see Goku analyzing his opponents.

'This should be interesting.' Thought Naruto with a small grin

-main throne-

"Thank you all for being here." The grand Priest greeted them. Everyone got on a knee and bowed their head. "Now, taking from the earth's martial arts tournaments. I shall prepare a fighting stage and spectator seats." With the snap of his finger the place had transformed into an elaborate arena with Naruto's team on a floating platform while the same for Goku and Universe 9.

"Gather deities, please come down." The Grand Priest commanded. All the 12 Gods of Destruction along with their Kai's and angel floated down on their own floating ring platform.

Universe Seven was shocked seeing all the Gods, the same can go with Universe 0 except Naruto who was focused on the black hooded cloaked figure. Whoever he/she is, their energy was enormous but can tell there was more hidden.

"Supreme Kais and Gods of Destruction, thank you all for gathering here, as you already heard, Zeno-Sama wishes to hold a martial art tournament called the Tournament of power. However, he wishes to see previews of what to be expected from the Tournament and will regulate the rules once finished, so we will hold a Zen Triple exhibition match here."

"I present you all, his majesty. Zeno-Sama." announced the Grand priest and bowed just when Zeno floated down on his throne with his bodyguards besides him.

Everyone bowed their heads.

"Zen-chan!" called out Goku and Naruto

Beerus went wide eye and was sweating bullets as the same with his brother. "D-did they just say Zen-chan?!"