Chapter 2: Reacquaintance with an old friend. Naruto vs the Yondaime Raikage.

-Beerus home planet-

Slightly the planet had shaken from the shockwave and loud impacts were heard. Whis was standing by as he watched two speed blurs colliding and disappearing before reappearing. Naruto and Beerus appeared in the air as they continued to assault with a fury of punches and block each other attacks.

'Seems Naruto has learned quite much in short time; his speed has improved dramatically. When he first fought Beerus-Sama he had used Sage mode I think he called it to keep up. However it seems when he goes Majestic Super Saiyan he pushes Beerus-Sama to another level. Not to mention the more he's uses it the more his body adapts to the point where he can keep up with Beerus-Sama in his normal state. Even though Beerus-Sama was only using three percent of his power it's still impressive.'

The two-fighter landed on the ground still exchanging punches. The time on the hourglass was almost up.

"That's enough." Commanded Whis.

The destroyer and his student stopped and stood back bowing to each other.

"I'm impressed. You're able to keep up with me in your normal state for a few minutes without going into your Majestic Super Saiyan mode. When we first fought I only used three percent of my power against you in your Sage mode which you managed to keep up with me for a minute, but with your Majestic Saiyan mode I had to increase my power by five more percent, but now weeks later your able push me to the point where I have to use thirty percent of my power and that's against your Majestic mode, it may not seem much but it is impressive." Beerus told his student.

Naruto wore what he had on before he left the village with only slight tears but nothing Whis can fix. During his time training under Beerus Naruto has learned much. First learning how to control his KI energy and turn it into a weapon and to fly.

He then learned how to control his Majestic Super Saiyan mode. His taijutsu wasn't that impressive at first but with Beerus help he was taught Destroyer Martial arts. He had been wearing black weight wristbands each weighing five tons, his black boots were also five tons, he had been wearing them for weeks. Once he gets use to them Whis will increases the weights.

Naruto stomach was rumbling as it was close to eating time. being a Saiyan he had to consume a lot more food. luckily Whis brought back a dozen of Ramens from Ichiraku for him and Beerus who took a liking to it very much.

Him, Beerus and Whis were sitting criss cross with big cups of Ramen in front of them. they waited for the hourglass time to end.

5

4

3

2

1

The hourglass sand time ended. "Alright gentlemen time for your reward." Whis said.

The two had giant smiles on their faces and opened the top. The smell hit their nose making their mouth water. They picked up their chopsticks and broke them in two, "Itadakimasu" the three said and began to chow down.

Naruto was enjoying his Ramen as he just ate away, Beerus was just taking long slurps of the noodles.

He swallowed his food. "thanks for bringing back some ramen from Ichiraku Whis." Naruto appreciated the angel.

"oh no problem Naruto, at least someone appreciates it." Whis said as he gave a small glare to Beerus who swallowed his noodles and heard the comment.

"thank you Whis for bringing me some Ramen. Happy?" Beerus said a little annoyed

Whis gave a smirk.

"So, how strong are these Saiyans Goku and Vegeta?" Naruto asked slurping his noodles. Ever since Beerus told him of Universe 7 Saiyans that had been on his mind for while.