Chapter 10: The Fourth War part 4, Oozaru on the loose, the Ultimate Power.

-Universe 7-

It was currently night time as we find Goku sleeping in bed alongside with his wife Chi-Chi in their new home. Ever since the tournament of destroyers was over it has been a trouble week for the earth born Saiyan, you see Goku had lost control of his KI due to the strain from using the Kaioken X10 and SSGSSB from what King Kai told him and because of that he hasn't been able to train until recently he managed to get his KI stable much to his relief.

Once falling in a deep slumber he started to dream.

-Dream-

OST: Bardock fails 1:50

A baby Kakarot was heard crying in a space pod that was set down.

"I programed this to head to a distance planet called Earth. The people in that world have low power levels and aren't technology advance, I think he'll be able to do well there Gine. Good thing it's not an extremely valuable world so I'm hoping it won't even show up on the Frieza Forces Radar."

Baby Kakarot opened his eyes seeing a beautiful woman who had slight tears in her eyes. "If you're Father is wrong about this, then we'll come and get you immediately." She said.

A man who looked like him except with a scar on his cheek stepped next to her. "Listen son, you do what it takes to survive got it" He told him.

Kakarot tilt his head innocently. "We'll see you really soon." the female Saiyan said.

The man put his hand on the red tint glass while Kakarot did the same wanting to feel the warmth of his father.

"Goodbye." said the man.

The pod started to slowly float up high in the air as Kakarot looked down through the glass. Before he was blasted away the woman ran crying out "Don't forget us Kakarot!"

The pod blasted off in the deep of space.

-End Dream ost 2:44-

Goku's eyes snapped wide opened and sat up quickly, breathing and sweating. He looked to see Chi-Chi shifting around but still asleep much to his sake as he knew his wife was not a late night person.

He took the covers off him and slowly stood up wearing no shirt but Orange sweatpants. He went over to a window looking out in the sky seeing the stars. What was that dream about...that man that looked like him and that woman...were they his parents?

Ever since knowing his Saiyan heritage from his late brother Raditz, he never wanted to know about his family, he may not had admit it but he was afraid to know. He learned about the Saiyan's history from King Kai but...he never had thought about his real parents since grandpa Gohan was the only family he needed...but that dream made him have lots of questions.

'I wonder what they were like?' Goku thought.

"Goku." He heard his name and turned his head back to see his wife Chi-Chi awake looking slightly worried as she knew her husband never wakes up this late at night. "What's wrong." she frowned.

He shook his head giving a small smile. "Nothing just a dream." he told her and came back on the bed giving her a kiss making her smile. "Let's try to go back to sleep." he said laying back down with his wife who cuddled with him.

Goku closed his eyes and would see tomorrow if King Kai can know who his parents were. With that though he went back to sleep.

-Battlefield-

The Majestic Oozaru roared pounding its chest and shooting out a large white beam in the sky. Juubi roared not intimidated and charged. Naruto had charged locking a grapple with it and the beast tried to bites his head off but this made him angry, he opened his mouth shooting a intensify KI beam right to the eye making it cry in pain which Naruto took advantage of and gave a big right punch sending the beast back.