Chapter 17: Team recruitment part 2, Final days, The Tournament of Power Begins

Naruto was currently in hell...or at least he thinks he is as he stood in the middle of a...flower field?

"Wow, this is gorgeous." 21 was admiring the beautiful flowers and butterflies.

"Not what you would expect right." Naruto joked which made her giggle.

The shinobi Saiyan had Kaguya look around for other strong fighters but unfortunately there were none that could keep up in the Tournament, luckily she suggested searching in hell, it was the same thing but after looking much deeper they found two.

The first one was of course, Frieza. Now after hearing much about him he is a strong fighter no doubt but there was a problem, Bardock would soon try to kill Frieza the minute he sees him, Cooler would no doubt refuse and may not even help in the tournament if he was in a tight situation.

The second fighter was someone he has not heard much about but remembers the name.

Cell.

An android that had unlimited power, learning from Kaguya's jewel, he was made from the cells of Goku, Vegeta, King Cold, Frieza and Piccolo, also possessing their abilities and memories.

He was killed by Gohan who was the first to reach Super Saiyan 2 before his father and Vegeta which was impressive at his age at that time. In the end he decided to pick Cell, they first had to go talk to fortuneteller Baba who had access to hells stay from what Kaguya informed him.

Naruto had presented a Hakai Rasengan that the witch admired and accepted as a gift, 24 hours is what they only had but that's all they'll need. Traveling down further, they came across a purple shell-like cocoon sitting against a tree.

"This must be him." 21 was taken back by the energy that was radiating off the cocoon.

Naruto formed his KI blade and sent an energy slash towards the object which cut open.

Suddenly blue energy shined out the gash and started to build up, soon enough it had destroyed the cocoon which released a huge aura that changed the entire atmosphere. The sky was now dark red, the butterflies fell dead which horrified 21, the flowers had slowly turned to black or gray and also looked dead.

The energy slowly died and a figure stood up and turned around. it revealed the perfect android.

Cell

"Who are you two, and why have awakened me?" Cell questioned.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki, the one behind is 21." Naruto introduced himself along with 21

Cell eyes widened and looked at the female Majin Buu who looked shy, he could feel her KI as it was a mixture of other fighters just like him, where has he seen her before?

Ah now he had remembered. Dr. Gero had designed 21, should he have failed to kill Goku, but now that seems not the case.

"We came here to recruit you." Naruto told him.

"Recruit?" Cell questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Naruto had gone on to explain to him about the Tournament of Power and the eight Universes with their ten strongest fighters.

Cell seemed intrigued about this tournament. Ever since his creation, he was programmed to fight the strongest beings in the Universe. Hearing there were more than just one and powerful fighters, it sounded very interesting.

"The team winner of the Tournament will get to use the Super Dragon Balls." Naruto continued.

"Super Dragon Balls?" Cell looked confused as he never heard of them, the dragon ball yes but never these.