Untitled Part 15

(Insert Dragon ball Z soundtrack-The saga continues)

DBZ Narrator: Last time on Dragon ball Super. The Zeno Expo had gone underway with Broly winning the first round for his Universe.

In midair mystic Gohan fired a Kamehameha down at Lavender who desperately fired his own attack but was consumed by the hybrids blue energy wave and was knocked out in a crater

"With Bardock's motive a success, Gohan was able to awaken the mystical power that he had long forgotten."

Gohan stood across Bardock who had a grin and spoke, "This is what I want from you. A true battle between two warriors. Now it's time for me to show you my new power, and it's not Super Saiyan.

He floated up high and transformed into a Super Saiyan, but it didn't stop there as he concentrated. An Orange aura surrounded his body and was then engulfed in a swirl of golden red flames like energy. Seconds later the energy slightly died only to reveal Bardock who was now a Super Saiyan God.

"Bardock now had to possess the power...of a god. What will the outcome be as these two warriors clash, find out now on Dragon Ball Super.

Gohan stood across from his grandfather who had a smirk as both of their energies flared in power.

Chapter 15: The Zeno Expo part 2, Mystic vs God, Blood vs Blood, Gohan vs. Bardock. The rematch of the century Goku vs Naruto

(end song: 1:13)

Bardock and Gohan were staring at one another as their energy continued to flare with power and the ground beneath them was cracking.

"Whoaaa, Bardock is glowing red now, how is he doing that?!" exclaimed asked an excited Zeno

"It seems Bardock has transformed into what is known as a Super Saiyan God, possessing the power of a deity." Answered the Grand Minister.

"This energy... it cannot be." A gobsmacked struck on Sidra's face

"Remarkable, a mere mortal possessing the power of a god." Said Arek with slight interest.

"How-How is that possible?" asked Ramon who was slightly sweating and nervous at the power from Universe 0.

"Well, Well. Universe 0's warriors are just full of surprises." Heles commented.

"Well, this just became more interesting." Said Marcarita. "What do you think Belmod-sama?" She asked her master and was surprised that he didn't answer as he had a rare serious expression while looking at Bardock.

"That's not possible, how can another Saiyan possess the power of a god!?" shouted Champa while sweating bullets.

As the rest of the gods talked, Universe 7 discussed with each other. "Whis, how is Bardock able to become a Super Saiyan God?" asked Beerus

"I'm confused just as you my lord." Whis said with honesty and looked at Naruto who looked at him and gave a quick fox grin before looking back a t the battle. "But I believe Naruto has something to do with it." He said with a small smile.

Goku looked down at his son and knew this would be a true test to his power, hopefully he won't underestimate Bardock as he knew how powerful the Super Saiyan God energy is.

The two Saiyan's circle around and got in their stance. Both slowly moved towards one another not taking their eyes off each other and waited for one to attack first.

Bardock red eyes looked calm but ready.

Gohan black eyes narrowed as he was too ready.

Energy had burst from both men as they threw a right punch at the same time which connected and sent a vibrating shock wave. Both continued with blurs of punches that were connecting one other making a friction as KI sparked from each punch. Bardock switched with kicks that Gohan was dodging but as he avoided a 360-spin kick, he almost was hit by a tail fortunately he back flipped away only having a graze on his cheek.