Chapter 19: Jiren Vs Goku and Naruto

Vegeta knocked another fighter off the arena . Sensing a Ki blast behind him he grabbed and crushed it. He looked back in anger and saw it was from Frost who didn't even bother looking. Seeing Roshi in danger he quickly dashed down and connected a solid punch that sent the frost demon flying and hit a huge boulder.

"Vegeta?" Roshi was surprised the Saiyan prince saved him.

"I only came because this guy is pissing me off." Vegeta said as he walked to Frost.

Roshi blinked as he glasses were off and gave a low chuckle before he fell out of the arena from exhaustion and appeared next to piccolo and Krillin who fed him a senzu bean.

"Roshi from Universe 7 has been eliminated." stated the grand priest

"Here master." Krillin helped the old master up and fed him a Senzu bean.

"You did good old geezer." Beerus said.

"Thank you Beerus-Sama." Roshi bowed his head

"Looks like Vegeta will be taking care Frost." Piccolo said as the others watched

Frost got out of the rock and saw the attack had come from Vegeta. He smirked. "Ah, so I finally found you." The Saiyan prince did not say anything as he stood across. "Ever since my defeat at the tournament I've been thinking of how to defeat you."

Vegeta scoffed until then he heard something and Frost dashed to the side as the boulder behind him was destroyed which revealed Magetta who attack to with multiple punches to which Vegeta returned, both were relentless but he turned SSJ and had the edge and sent the machine stumbling back. "Out of my sight trash!" Vegeta shouted and fired his big bang attack but surprisingly the machine blocked it and the attack went around which sent an explosion behind the background.

Frost laughed at this. "Too bad, your useless words won't do anything to Magetta." Vegeta saw lava rocks covering the machine's hearing. Before Frost attacked, a fast dark red KI struck the machine and sent it flying into the void. The frost demon was shocked and looked up to see someone, the smoke cleared and revealed the person.

Vegeta's eyebrows narrowed and saw it was none other than Cumber, he knew he would find him soon. Ever since he saw him he knew something was different.

He was taken back by the speed of Cumber as he appeared in front of Frost who was too taken back and was struck in the stomach hard by a left fist which almost went through him and made him cough blood. He was grabbed by the throat in a vice grip and was lifted high up.

Bringing the ice demon close Cumber spoke. "Weak." Was all he said and slammed another punch but this time followed it with a dark red KI blast which sent Frost through multiple huge boulders and into the void.

"Frost from Universe 6 has been eliminated." The Grand Priest said.

Cumber turned to Vegeta who remained in position. "So, you are the Saiyan Prince." He spoke with a deep voice.

"What of it?" Vegeta questioned.

"Show me your power." Cumber said.

Vegeta didn't waste time and turned Super Saiyan Blue with electricity crackling around him.

"Vegeta's already turning Blue." Beerus said as he watched.

Whis nods with a serious look. "It seems he knows that his opponent is just not only a Saiyan but a special one just as Broly."

"Aw man that doesn't sound good." Krillin said.

"Vegeta's going to have to be careful with him." Piccolo said with a recovered Roshi nodding.