Chapter 11: Aftermath, Intense Training,

Battle of the future Broly's Rage and Sorrow part 1

-Planet Sadala renamed Planet Uzu-

Naruto was currently sleeping on a big bed in his fancy room. It's been a few months since his departure from his world, although it was sad for Konohagakure to see their hero leave they knew he had a duty and responsibility. He said goodbye to his friends, sensei's and surrogate mother who had a stern talk with him to be safe.

As the Saiyans along with Kaguya teleported back to Namek they saw Gine sitting down talking to two aliens that they have never soon. One was a green-skinned female with white hair and an orange male with a dark green beanie.

Gine saw the group back with her husband, she ran and jumped on him giving a tight hug. Bardock gave a small smile, happy to see his beautiful wife but he looked over to the newcomers which the female Saiyan saw and introduced them to Cheelai and Lemo who both used to be in Frieza's force.

This didn't sit well with the Saiyan father once hearing this but Naruto said to give them a chance to speak.

Cheelai began to explain about how she only joined to escape her pursuers after she stole a Galactic Patrol Spaceship and Lemo has been a rearguard Veteran for King Cold but once their deaths spread through the galaxy they left to find a new life.

Naruto accepted this although Bardock kept his distance since he didn't fully trust them. During the stay on earth he had asked Kaguya if Planet Sadala still existed and to his surprise, it still was in one piece but was overrun by dangerous aliens which were no problem for him once he exterminated them. The angel easily restored the destroyed buildings and many technologies with the snap of her finger.

The months became more interesting when he met the Kai of Universe 0.

-Flashback-

Naruto was currently battling against Bardock with both fighters exchange punch after punch and kicks, The Saiyan Warrior caught his leg and smirked but that shattered as the Majestic Saiyan jumped with an enziguri kick to the back of his head making him flip and land on his back.

"Oooooooooo." Lemo Broly said and winced at the sound, Paragus was observing the fight. Gine, Kaguya, and Cheelai were having a girl talk.

Naruto helped Bardock up to his feet when he felt an energy that he was not familiar with arriving. He turned around seeing a blue and red orb in the air slowly levitated down. The guys saw this and were on guard but he told them to relax.

The girls came over but kept their distance except for Kaguya who was strong and stood by Naruto's side, the orb started to combine and form a human shape that was floating criss-cross. It revealed to be a man with long white spiky hair with a goatee, pale skin, noticeable horns, and potara earrings. He had a Rinnegan on the left and the Byakugan on the right shocking Naruto while on his forehead was what looked like a Sharingan except with nine tomoes instead of three.

Kaguya gasped, although with a different appearance she recognized the KI. "H-H-Hagoromo." Kaguya felt tears rising up seeing her firstborn.

The man that was identified as Hagoromo nod and smiled. "Mother...It's good to see you again."

Kaguya restrained herself from hugging him but nod "It's so good to see again my son...I'm sorry- " She was stopped as his hand was on her shoulder

"Mother it was not your fault so please don't apologize." he gave a small smile.

Naruto saw this and smiled happy for his angel, from the corner of his eye he saw Gine with a sad smile. Bardock sensed this and hugged her from behind comforting her.