Chapter 7: Naruto Vs Hit the Assassin part 2, The Fourth War Begins part 1

aruto rushed at such speed appearing to the side shocking Hit and was kicked in the face sending him back but was still on his feet however again Naruto appeared in front connecting a knee to the gut making the assassin spit blood but the Majestic Saiyan was not done as he gave a elbow to the back of the neck and swiftly turned around connecting a kick to the side of the head but Hit put his arm up blocking it but still rolled back on the ground and quickly got back up.

Naruto still had a stoic expression but a small grin formed, he vanished and appeared connecting a punch to the face but Hit also connected one of his own but neither fighter stopped as they relentlessly attacked each other with fast and hard punches, neither caved in till they're fist clash against each other creating a shockwave sending both men back.

Naruto flew high sending a white KI blast which Hit backhand away sending one of his own which Naruto slapped away sending another KI ball which soon ended up with both men blasting back and forth dodging each others attacks.

"Looks like Naruto has indeed improved, that Majestic Super Saiyan 3 seems to be able to keep with Hit." Whis said.

Beerus wasn't listening as he was cheering Naruto on making the angel sweatdrop.

Goku had looked and didn't see any effect that MSSJ 3 had on Naruto just like his SSJ3 which at first would drain his KI due to the amount of power being used but over the years he was able to stabilize the form.

Vegeta had remember Kakarot fight against Kid Majin Buu when he was in SSJ3 but this form that the Gaki was showing was something beyond SSJ3.

Naruto slapped another KI blast out the way and leaned his head back and roared firing a large energy KI wave obliterating the assassins attacks. Hit eyes widen at this and vanished avoiding the blast. The smoke had cleared showing the damage that Naruto's blast did as the arena looked like it was about to split in half.

"Holy shit." Yamcha blurted out and was hit by both Bulma and ChiChi as they scowled him about Kids being here.

"U-Unbelivable." Piccolo said as he was shocked at the display of power that was shown just by that blast.

Goku was now all excited as he knew his rematch with Naruto will be greater and better than ever.

Vegeta wouldn't admit it but was slightly jealous of the boys power, When he gets back to earth he's going to train harder than he has ever did in his entire life.

Naruto floated down looking around for Hit but just before he could dodge the assassin popped out of the ground landing a rising knee to the chin sending him in the air, Hit was not done as he unleashed a barrage of kicks releasing multiple KI blades which Naruto was dodging quickly.

Hit closed in and a barrage of chain punches to Naruto making him spit blood and was kicked hard in the chest sending him crashing down hard.

Hit was not done as he formed a ball of energy and shot a powerful beam towards the ground creating a big explosion making the crowd shield their eyes from the debris, once the smoke was gone the spot where Naruto crashed was nothing but a crater.

Hit eyes narrowed as he knew it shouldn't been that easy, on instinct he turned around putting both arms up blocking a kick that was going to connect his chest but was still sent down crashing on the arena, Naruto floated down slightly panting as was Hit.

Naruto gained a small smile as he was enjoying his battle but unknown to him so was the Assassin.

Both fighters vanished appearing all over the arena, Universe 7 crowd were confused as they heard the battle but couldn't see anything except for Piccolo, Vegeta, Goku, Whis and Beerus.