19. Naughty Ana

After about 10 minutes of Grey apologizing and begging for me to come back I hear his heavy footsteps trod down the stairs.

"Ana, you didn't have to do that. We're fine, it was nothing really." Kaia speaks up. I glare at her and she closes her mouth and nods.

"I have no idea what his problem is but whatever it is, I won't be there to get yelled at too."

There's a knock on the door followed by "It's Zayn." I get off the bed and unlock the door, "I'm sorry about his behavior, he should've never spoken to you both like that."

"It's fine darling, you don't have to apologize for him. Also, it's not a big deal, it is his room after all."

"Tried telling her that," Kaia says.

"Let's go home. I don't want to be here any longer." I say sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Ana, don't. It was one little thing; you don't have to pack up and leave because of it." Zayn says crossing his arms as he stands in front of me.

"He's right, Grey is good to all of us, and he wouldn't have acted that way if he didn't have a reason to."

"I don't care about his reason."

"Ana, stop overreacting. We're not leaving because of something so stupid."

I roll my eyes, "Let's go to the club then, I need to get out of here even for a little. And don't you dare tell me I'm overreacting; it was totally uncalled for."

"Anaís Solana Semaya, wants to go to the club willingly? I never thought I'd see the day." Zayn laughs.

When we're done doing each other's hair I make my way down the stairs. Xile is sleeping against Emilio's chest, and I kiss her cheek before telling him the twins and I are going out.

I open the room door and Grey is standing at the sliding doors on the phone. He turns his head to look at me when he hears me come in. He lowers his voice and I roll my eyes before entering the closet. I try my best to hear what he's saying but he's being awfully quiet; weird.

He ends the call, and his footsteps get closer. I turn my attention to my clothes and look through them. I grab an emerald bodysuit, and black snakeskin pants and pair them with my YSL heels and purse.

"Where are you going?" he asks as he stands in the doorway

"Out," I say as I take off my clothes and start to dress myself. I took a shower not even an hour and a half ago so I'm good to go.

"No invite?"

I glare at him, and he wipes that smirk off his face. "I'm sorry baby, I was upset, and I shouldn't have taken it out on them." He says entering the closet and standing behind me as I pull up my pants. He runs his hands over my arms as I buckle my pants and I pull away from his touch knowing I couldn't resist him.