Author's Note

Hi everyone,

Now that my book is finally completed, I'd like to thank you all again for reading and motivating me to keep going.

I'd just like to say that although, I loathe the pregnancy trope and don't see myself having any kids in the future. Somehow, along the journey into Anaís' and Grey's beautifully, breathtaking love story, I decided to give them the ability to have kids because it felt right.

It wasn't something I planned but it turned out to be beautiful and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

They deserve all the happiness ever and even though many may believe its just a book, it isn't that to me. I've made and built these characters from start to end and cried whenever I was frustrated with myself and the whole thought process.

They've been the only solace I've had in a while. Waking up and wanting to write about them the first thing in the morning, not being able to sleep with the amount of excitement I had in writing each character. Staying up till all hours of the night because my fingers just can't stop moving on the keyboard. Missing out on important events with friends and family because I was so enthralled with their story.

It has been a silent rollercoaster of emotions for me but I did it, all by myself and for my first actual book, I'm really proud of it.

Obviously there's room for improvement and I think there always is no matter what you do in life or how good you are at it. I can only hope from now on I learn to be patient with myself and my thoughts.

So, once again thank you & you can look out for the epilogue really soon. :) Maybe Xile & Emilio's book as well if I feel up to it. 

Love always,
AmaraRose<3