41. My Girls

After I cleaned and massaged her body with shea butter, I changed the bed sheets, dressed her in a black satin slip dress, and handed her a book, I headed to the kitchen to make her the waffles she requested.

Having sex tonight was nowhere in my mind when the night started, but I was more than ecstatic that it went in that direction. I missed everything about it.

When I fill her to the hilt, she has this look in her eyes that can easily drive me over the edge. The way she clings to my body and the way she pulsates around me without a doubt. How no matter how spent she is, she's determined to keep going until I'm finished. The tears that coat her cheeks as I'm stroking deep inside her, looking into her eyes and being gentle as ever with her marvelous body.

A body that's mine forever and no one but me will ever touch or bring pleasure.

And what I love the most is how she tells me she loves me, making sure I hear her.

As I reached the kitchen my phone rang, and I took it out of my pocket to answer. I smiled as I saw her name on the screen. I answered her facetime and before I could get a word in she yelled, "I miss you" frantically.

She was slouched into the bed, the book resting on her thighs as she had the iPad positioned so I could see her perfectly.

"I'll be finished in no time my love," I assured her as I reached into the cabinets and took out what I needed.

She pouted and sat up. The iPad fell and she positioned it again so I could see her. "It's going to take so long, why can't I just come with you?" she whined.

"I promise I won't take long, okay?"

"I don't want them again, just come back to bed." She tried bargaining. I shook my head not believing she'd betray her love of waffles for me.

"I'm coming now," I said before I ended the call and shoved my phone back into my pocket.

I bent down and opened the cabinet to where I knew Carmen kept brown paper bags for when she made us lunch to take on the road. I grabbed one and opened it slowly, cringing when it made the slightest bit of noise.

My wife, daughter, and the two assheads that came with them as a packaged deal might've slept dead to the world. But Mariano, Emilio, and I were the lightest sleepers ever and I needed them to get their rest for what we had planned for tomorrow.

I carefully placed all of the ingredients, utensils, plates, and mugs in the paper bag, I placed the bag in the mixing bowl and held it in my hand as I grabbed the waffle machine off of the counter.

I quickly made my way down the hallway and her face lit up as I opened the door. She gasped and I smiled as I opened the door to our lounge area. "What are you waiting for, come here," I said as I placed the things down on the coffee table.

The pitter-patter of her tiny footsteps brought the biggest smile to my face as I turned to face her.

She held her arms up as she reached me, and I threw my head back laughing. "What have you done to me?" I asked rhetorically. She smiled as I placed my hands on her waist and lifted her. "I think you've gotten way too used to this," I said as I walked to the sofa.

"I have, so you better get on board acey-poo," she said as I sat on the mint bubble couch she had delivered last week.

"You chose me over waffles, I'm flattered beyond measures, love,"

"Hm, it was a really tough decision, and I was beginning to regret it right after I said it,"

"Is that so?" I asked and she nodded trying to hold in her laugh. I started tickling her and she laughed and screamed uncontrollably.