23. Welcome to the family

Grey sleeps on his back, one of his arms around me and the other behind his head. I rub my eyes as I sit up and look around the room.

The bed is abnormally huge. A glass waterfall separates the lounge area from the rest of the room. I get off the bed and walk over to the sliding doors.

I slide the door open before stepping onto the balcony and closing it. The sun shines on my skin as I take in my surroundings. Below me is a pool with a slide, a jacuzzi, a patio area, and a kitchen. There's a path to the guest houses where I'm guessing the maids stay since that's how it is back home. In the distance, the blue sea has a line of boats and jet ski's in it.

I watch as some of the maids place breakfast on the patio table beside the pool.

"Rapunzel, let down your hair!" a familiar voice yells. I grab onto the balcony railing and look down. Mariano stands in a white button-down, black fitted pants with sunglasses on and a bowl of fruit in his hands.

"Shut the fuck up," I say flipping him off.

He laughs and starts to walk away "Grey, you bastard, wake that ass up!" he yells. I turn on my heels and step back into the room. If Mariano woke Grey, I'd run him over.

I go over to the door and make sure it's locked before removing my clothes. I go into the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. When I'm done, I climb back into bed and kneel in between Grey's legs.

I lean forward and kiss and suck a path from his chest to his v-line. He moves slightly and I hope he doesn't wake up just yet. I pull down his briefs enough to take his dick out. I spit on it and drag my tongue around the tip as I rub my clit. I grip onto his dick and slip it into my mouth in one go.

"Angel?" he says, his voice raspy as he removes the blanket from over my head. I moan around his dick as I suck him hard. He groans as he tangles my hair in his hands. His grip on my hair burned only sending sensations straight to my clit.

"Fuck, angel what-" he sucks in a sharp breath.

I pull back and run the tip of my tongue over his veins and the underside of the tip. I push him back into my mouth and he hits the back of my throat. Tears line the edges of my lids as I take him deeper. I look up at him and the weight of his glare made fear run along my spine.

He tightened the hold he had on my hair and pushed me farther down. My vision blackened as tears left my eyes. I couldn't breathe but I kept still as he began to fuck my mouth.

I let him have his fun for a bit until I grip onto his thighs and push him down. I spit on his length and run my tongue from the base to the tip. He snarls and I smile before placing kisses along it. "You love me, baby?"

"Yes, I love you. So, fucking much, too fucking much." He groans and I push him back into my mouth. Hollowing my cheeks, I suck on his tip harder. I wrap my hand around the rest of him.

He hits the back of my throat and still, my hand stays wrapped around his length. I twist my hand as I suck and lick on him. I reach in between my legs with my other hand and rub my juices up and down my slit. Watching him as I gave him pleasure always made me so wet.

He pulled me off and I felt the wetness on me as he came. His cum covered from my face to my breasts. I bent my head and licked it off my boobs before using my finger to wipe the rest on my face and doing the same.

He pulls me up, so we're face to face as I straddle him. Our breathing is ragged as I look into his eyes. If it came down to it, I wanted to be the one to die in his arms. To feel his tears as they drop against my cheek as he tells me how much he loves me. And if it were to happen any other way, I'd follow him.