Chapter 8

Florence walked through the halls right as class ended.

She noticed a familiar redheaded woman standing in the doorway of a classroom with Allison.

"... we won't have to kill a 16 year old boy." She heard Victoria say

"Now, Victoria. That doesn't match the code. Isn't it 'We hunt those who hunt us'. When did Scott start hunting you? Last I checked he was just trying to pass his classes, not commit genocide." Florence said faking innocence

Allison held back a smile, but Victoria grimaced at the Hale woman, before donning a fake smile.

"Well, things change do they not? I mean certain circumstances require... exceptions. You would know all about that wouldn't you?"

Florence knew what she was talking about. But for the sake of Allison standing there, she wouldn't get into a fist fight with the huntress. Victoria would probably not appreciate being beaten up in front of her daughter.

"Oh yes I would. However in my years of experience, none as a mother of course, threatening your daughter's friends and ex boyfriend, doesn't help your relationship with her." Florence said smirking before smiling at Allison and walking away.

Who did that redhead bitch think she was?

Florence sent a text to Scott right as she read through the Hale beastiary, which ironically was now in a laptop.

Kanima's don't have a friend, they have a master. Someone is controlling him. Find out who it is and you find Jackson too.

Her phone rings with a call from a number she doesn't recognize.

"Hello?" She says

"Florence! Okay so we saw your message. Good to know. One slight problem. Me and Scott may have kidnapped Jackson and held him hostage in the preserve and then he escaped and now he has a restraining order against us." Stiles said, not leaving time in between each word to breathe

"You what? Ugh okay never mind. You guys seriously need to rethink your plans before going through with them. Have Allison talk to Jackson and see if she can get anything out of him."

"Great idea. Scott I like her better than Derek, she's helpful and less creepy. Thank you!"

"Goodbye stiles"