Chapter 11 : Ant Party

So the group came together after a long night of work, Indiana included, to decide on what they were going to do next in the never ending prank war between the junior varsity and varsity teams. Indiana agreed to help, partially because they planned on pranking their rooms and Adam was still living at home. Therefore, the prank would have no effect on the boy. Despite Indiana's anger towards him, the girl knew that Adam Banks would do anything to fit in with his team, as it ensured for him to keep his spot to work towards playing professional hockey. Kenny, remembering the ants in the school, suggested using them against the varsity team. It would be completely harmless-- well, not for the ants.

Charlie led the way into the school, the rest of his team following in his footsteps. All of the sudden, Charlie stopped, spinning on his heel to make eye contact with Indiana. "Wait a minute," Charlie stated, narrowing his eyes towards her. Indiana looked back at him, confused. "How do we know Indiana wasn't involved in their prank? She is on varsity now."

Indiana rolled her eyes, "I'm a bubble player, idiot. Why would I help out after dinner if I was on their side?"

"To spy on us," Charlie continued.

Indiana sighed, "Charlie, I have given you absolutely no reason not to trust me. Get your head out of your ass, I'm a part of this team whether you like it or not."

Charlie sighed, not liking being proven wrong, "Whatever," the boy muttered as he continued leading his teammates to the dorms.

Fulton, Kenny, Indiana, Julie, Connie, Guy, Luis, Averman, Goldberg, Charlie, Fulton, and Russ all participated in the prank. Connie and Guy were keeping watch for faculty or other students along with guiding the movement of the tubes into each varsity players' rooms. Charlie and Russ focused on gathering the ants into the tubing, while the rest of the team moved the tubing into each room.

"Coast clear. Come on," stated Julie as the junior varsity team walked around the corner, dressed head to toe in black clothing. A few of the junior varsity members used ropes, attaching them around the knobs. This would stop the varsity members from leaving their rooms unless the rope was unattached.

"Averman, what are you doing?" Julie whispered to the boy who was holding the edge of a sticker that was stuck on one of the doors.

"It's a cool sticker," Averman shrugged.

"Come on," Julie instructed as she pulled him forward. Julie and Indiana worked on sliding the tubes underneath Rick Riley's door as Guy and Connie instructed them. Charlie and Russ vacuumed the ants into the tubes, where they were brought to the rooms of the unsuspecting, sleeping varsity teammates via a jar. Dwayne, using his country skills, was on horseback as he looked out for anyone that may rat the group out.

"Dwayne's got Cole all tied up outside the dorm," Guy told his teammates over their headsets. Indiana let out a chuckle, wishing she could have been there to watch Dwayne take down Cole.

"Did you get 'em?" Averman asked Charlie as him and Russ returned to the main hallway.

"Oh, yeah. Only a couple... hundred," the group shared a quiet laugh.

"Release the hungry fellows," Instructed Connie. With that, Charlie dropped the ants into a funnel, where they began to scurry around. The group angled the tubes to promote their walking into the dorm rooms. A few minutes later, the first scream was heard.

"What is this? Get 'em off me! Get 'em off my back, man!" Yelled Rick Riley as he jumped out of bed and ran his hands around his body in an attempt to remove the ants off of him

"What the heck are these things, man?" Scooter yelled as he did the same.

"Let's get out of here!" The two boys yelled back and forth, running for the door. Unfortunately for them, the doors were roped together, which caused the door to barely open before banging shut. The boys continued to pull, but it was no use-- they were stuck. "Open it ! Why aren't you opening it?" All of the junior varsity members began to laugh as more and more commotion began.