𝘛𝘦𝘯 - 𝘙𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘯

* * *

"Go away!"

"Go away!"

I groan staring up at my ceiling through blurry eyes.

I'm annoyed.

I fucking drunk when I shouldn't have so I have been hiding away. Plus I didn't ice my shoulder when Shelby told me to so now I am paying for it because it hurts like a bitch.

Dumbass.

The knocking at my door continues so I growl in frustration.

"It's fucking unlocked."

Fuck it. If I get murdered so be it.

The door whines open and I wait with berated breath to see who decided to enter my apartment. Slow footsteps follow until I can see gingerbread coloured eyes staring down at me.

I sigh softly, fuck.

"Hi Rosie." I mumble watching as she frowns down at me.

"Ronan, get up!" Her lips form a pout that is an exact copy of Ellie's as her eyebrows furrow.

"Yes your majesty." I nod seriously towards her before sitting up onto the sofa and picking her up to settle in next to me.

"You stink." She wrinkles her nose as she eyes the cans scattered over the coffee table.

My lips lift as I stare at her fondly, such a cutie but my god is she Evanna's twin. Sloan defiantly has his hands full with those two, speaking of...

"Where is mommy or daddy?"

"No." She shakes her head.

I frown in confusion before I hear her name being bellowed from the hallway. My eyebrows raise as I watch Coach trudge through the door with a deep frown on his face. His eyes find her small form as she grins at him with a smile full of teeth.

"No." He grumbles watching her with beady eyes.

She frowns and copies him, "No."

He sighs and shakes his head.

"She has you completely wrapped around your finger."I snicker watching as he shuts the door and walks over to the couch opposite us. Rosie is now completely occupied with my car keys as she presses the buttons and watches as they flash.