𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 - 𝘙𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘯

* * *

She moans and I grunt in reply

Fucking hell.

Those legs, shapely, smooth and over my lap.

Who knew eating pizza could be so sexy? The cheese dangling between the slice and those plump lips, I'm done.

I clench my jaw before taking another slice from the box in her lap. She wriggles her toes that are over my lap as she takes another.

I can't help but let my gaze wonder back to her with her oversized jumper drowning that perfect figure she hides. Her hair is in a messy bun on the top of her head, eyes bright as she hums with another mouthful.

"I can't remember when I last had pizza."

"You can't tell." I drawl sarcastically as I shift around slightly.

She giggles slightly and the sound is music to my ears. My stomach fills with warmth as I watch her being completely relaxed even though i'm in her space.

When she told me to stay, I thought I might've been dreaming. But no, those words came out of her fucking mouth. Not to talk about Lucas or therapy but to hang out.

Do I count this as a win?

Fuck it, I'm counting it as a win.

As we finish the last slices while watching whatever the fuck I put on I can't help but keep looking towards her. What she's doing, what she's thinking. It doesn't help when we keep making eye contact and no one wants to look away.

We take it in turns, she looks away first and then I follow.

She stretches forward from her corner and reaches for the pizza box, folding it back together before moving it to the floor by her. She watches me for a moment before drawing her legs off my lap and into her chest, wrapping her arms around them as she sighs.

"We're not friends, are we?"

I'm surprised and can't hide it in my face. I never let myself think too much, if at all about the weird feelings I get around her. I know she has been through a lot and the fucker left his print. Trust me, more than anything I wanted to wipe it away but it wasn't my choice, my decision. It was hers.

"I don't know how you want me to answer that." I say honestly after clearing my throat. I shift once more looking over her chocolate eyes and soft features.