𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 - 𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘣𝘺

* * *

"Hmm." I giggle.

My head tilts to the right as I look over Ronan's face. The air is warm with electricity, my hand loosely holding the wine glass filed with pink liquid. His cheeks are flushed slightly from the cold, eyes light and he hasn't taken his eyes off me.

I can't take my eyes off him. God he is so handsome.

"Thank you baby." He murmurs, lips tilting into a soft smile.

My mouth parts as my eyes widen, "Did I say that out loud?"

He chuckles, "You did."

"Oops."

We had just finished with our main meal and I couldn't believe what he had done for me. This place was beautiful, I loved it and it showed that he listens to me. That he knows me. It's scary watching yourself fall for someone.

Half of you is scared, being vulnerable has never been a good thing before. The other half? Is excited, shocked that I can fall for someone.

Because I am. I am falling for him, and hard.

"Would you like more children?"

I pause to think about it before nodding my head cautiously. I would like more children. Before I would've screamed no, after everything that has happened with Milo and Lucas the fear is to extreme.

Yet thinking about Lucas having a friend. It warms my heart.

Plus if it was going to be mini Ronan's I think that would soften the blow.

"It depends." I shrug teasing.

He grins raising an eyebrow as he leans back into his chair, why does he have to look so good? "On what?"

"If it was a mini me," I pause and try to stop the smile from stretching across my face. "Or if it was a mini you."

He chuffs a laugh, "Yeah." I catch on to the teasing tone of his voice.

"Because I would only want mini me's of course."

"Of course." He nods seriously.

We watch each other for a moment before the first laugh leaves my lips. It's nice being able to joke with someone, to tease each other and just have fun.