Chapter 1 : The world, Spirits, and bad timing.

Hayashida's P.O.V

"Wait, a world from a show i watched?" I asked Ambriel, the mirror flies around me while going up and down.

"Yep! I don't know the details of the show, but basically its a story of a man dating 'spirits' to seal them and save them" (Ambriel)

I stop for a moment started thinking while holding my chin, closing my eyes, i started to recount all of the shows I've watched my life, well... As much as i can at least.

I put my hand down, and open my eyes, i started walking again with Ambriel flying close behind me.

"I see... I remember watching the show back in high school, though i forgot everything about it, i should be able to recall some details if its mentioned, thanks Ambriel" (Hayashida)

I started walking aimlessly while talking to Ambriel, trying to find a place for me to exit later out of Ambriel.

"Well time for the second question, if you ask me what i am, then i'm you're angel! Well.... At least that's what the person told me what i was, all i know is that i was created to help you! So i'm gonna do just that"

"For the third and fourth question! I can combine this actually, you died and got sent here! Though its painfully obvious if you think about it, you got stabbed, and suddenly your in a crater! Perfectly normal stuff"

"Plus it seems like you got sent here as something else entirely, from what those people that attacked you said, they think you're a spirit? Well basically it means you're probably not human"

Ambriel answered my questions perfectly, from that i can sort of guess the situation I'm in, angels, spirits, and girls on mechs with weird outfits out trying to kill me, this world being from a show in my world.

All the clues point to something, an anime! I'm probably in that anime, its hard to find out what it is though... I haven't watched any anime since my highschool days, and my memory keeps failing me.

"Well whatever, it just means that i'm being hunted down by people, and the only thing i can trust is my angel Ambriel"

"But... Is it possible for me to go back to my own world?"

Ambriel stops midair, and looks apologetically at me, he continues flying backwards while looking at me.

"Im sorry partner, its a one way trip, and plus even if you could go back, your already dead there, who knows what problems you can cause if you do that"
(Ambriel)

"So i guess this is my new life huh, it's a bit sad, but i'll save the tears for later, even if i'm safe here, this world can only last for so long, i'm getting more and more tired in here, abnormally so" (Hayashida)

"Ah sorry, i forgot to mention, right now i'm being sustained by some type of energy, same goes for this mirror dimension, i'm afraid things will go horribly wrong if you run out of the energy here, something like the crater you made" (Ambriel)

I sigh, it seems i have to find a safe place outside the mirror dimension to rest and get this energy back, or else... I might accidentally create another crater out there.

While walking me and Ambriel talked about some things, it seems that Ambriel has no memories before i met him, he just popped into existence and was told to protect me.

Talking with Ambriel was enjoyable, he jokes a lot and funny too, thankfully he's with me, or else this entire walk would be... Boring.

Ambriel, even as a mirror expresses its feeling a lot, either by moving in the air, or just a change in expression from the face of the mirror.