Chapter 24: Outing, Ability, Planning

Hayashida's P.O.V

After Barchiel Introduced herself, I promptly had a heart attack, I mean why wouldn't I? She said it loudly too!

I looked around In a panic, but for some reason everyone else didn't even bat an eye at us, I look at Barchiel and she smiles.

"Don't worry about them~ they won't hear what were talking about"

I look around and check my surroundings, I walked over to a person and tried to talk to him, but for some reason he doesn't react at all, I wave my hands in front of him and he doesn't do anything.

I walk over to Barchiel and cross my hands.

"Alright, what did you do?"

"Fufu~ do you wish to know?"

"I do, now tell me"

"As expected of master~! The domineering aura is too beautiful and amazing to be real! As you wish~"

Barchiel suddenly opens her palm and a see through bubble can be seen, it was bluish in color, but that's about it.

The ball suddenly expands and envelops both me and Barchiel in it, as I look at the ball enveloping me, I hear Barchiel giggling at me.

"This is my ability master~ Isolation, as the name implies, its the ability to isolate the presence of the person inside of this ball"

"But doesn't that mean people can still see me if they focus hard enough?"

"No, they can't, your presence is soo small that, unless you touch someone, they will never notice you, its as if you were erased from the perception of every living being on the planet"

Isn't this good for stealth things? Why the hell does someone with the epithet HEALER have an ability that let's you basically turn Invisible?

Well whatever, I sigh and tried to get out of the bubble, but Barchiel suddenly grabs me from behind and pulls me back.

"Hey hey master~ you know~ If were here, why don't we have some fun~?" She says as she wraps her hands around mine, her eyes turning heart shaped as a pink aura surrounds her.

"W-what are you thinking when you say fun?"

"Fufu~ just come with me"

She pulls me away towards an isolated place near the crowd, and true to her words, no one bats an eye as a maid and a man with a giant cat doll moves around holding hands.

I don't like where this is going....

Where's Ambriel when you need her!

.

.

.

Ambriel's P.O.V

After Barchiel moves away with my partner, I summon my terminal, the mirror, on the dome of the  events building.

As I arrived, a certain tan man with sunglasses and blond hair was smoking a cigarette, he notices me and smiles.

"Hey sis! What's up?"

"Tch-! Call me by my name, I don't like it when you play family with us"

"Aww~ is my sis pouting? How cute~ if only you can summon your body out, and maybe I can see your face~"

"Disgusting, drop dead you passion grenade"

"Passion grenade? What a cool nickname! As expected of our youngest!"