Chapter 13 : Explanation, Favour, Close

Hayashida's P.O.V

"Haaaa! That was a nice nap!"

I sit up from the bed and stretch my arms and back, brushing my hand on my eyes and yawning a bit, i look around the room I'm in.

"Oh yeah, i was teleported here somehow... Where am i?"

"Oh, great, you're finally awake"

From the other side of the room, a woman was sitting on a chair with her desk, she was wearing glasses and had silver grey hair with blue eyes that had dark circles under them, whoever she is doesn't like to sleep, or she's just overworked.

"Umm, excuse me, where am i? And who are you?"

"An excellent question, currently we are in the medical bay of the Fraxinus, my name is Reine Murasame, and i am the analysis officer for this place"

"Fraxinus?"

"The ship you are on right now is the Fraxinus, a ship owned by Ratatoskr with the goal of saving and sealing spirits by supporting Shido Itsuka"

She explained, it was odd how she was willing to tell me that, it sounded like classified information if I'm being honest, but i should be thankful that she even answered.

I look to my side to check up on Shido, but he's gone, seems like he went ahead without me, and checking under the covers, i see nothing but my legs, good, Yoshino didn't stick around! I'm safe!

Sighing in relief, i get a sudden chill as cold sweat runs down my back, i look behind me and see Reine looking at me, her stare was piercing me, as if it was gouging out something.

She stared for a few seconds before nodding and getting up from her seat and walking up to me.

"Come with me"

"H-huh? U-umm sure i guess"

Confused, i get up from my bed and follow Reine, but before i could get to the door, i feel a tug on my sleeve, i look down and see a familiar face.

"Yoshino! Where were you?"

"Let me answer that! Hu hu, she was playing with your face until you suddenly woke up! She was hiding under the bed in embarrassment!"

"Y-yoshinonon!"

Yoshinon says out loud, i laugh a little at the two and pat their heads, surprised they looked at me with a blush, well Yoshino, since Yoshinon is a puppet, he can't really blush, can he?

"You two were keeping me company right? Thanks for that, i appreciate it"

"Y-y-YES!"

I smile and continued to follow Reine with Yoshino and Yoshinon following behind me, i don't know where I'm going and the 'Ship' as they say it was pretty big, so i already don't know where the Medical bay is at.

While walking, Reine takes a few glances behind her, looking at me, and at Ambriel that turned into a pendant, i tried to talk to Ambriel through whispering, but she won't answer me, guess she's still recovering.

Getting bored i started to check up on some things while walking, there was a vending machine for some reason in the middle of the hallway, and some sofas with a TV, there was some rooms we passed by like a room labeled with 'Spirit Tests', that sounds interesting, a break room, a storage room, and a planning room.

Lost in thought, i imagined what the rooms were like, they could be super futuristic, since the AST members can fly and use cool weapons, this ship probably has stuff like that too right?

"Hayashida"

"Hmm?"

Reine calls me and we slow down, wait, did i ever tell her my name?