Chapter 10 : Date, Two, Kill

Hayashida's P.O.V

It was 9:30, i was wearing a blue and black checkered pattern shirt unbuttoned with a white shirt beneath it and some grey pants.

Yep, I'm ready, i pat Shishi on the head and walk down the stairs, I made breakfast for Mr. Hiiro and Ushi earlier this morning, it was just a simple natto with rice and eggs, if they're still hungry I still have some snacks that I bought this morning, so it should be fine.

I said my goodbye to Mr. Hiiro and left, Ushi was still asleep but I texted him so its alright, Mr. Hiiro asked me where I'm going, I said that I was going out with some friends, he was a bit skeptical, since he probably thinks I don't have any friends...

I told him it was Shido from the hot springs outing we had, he made an 'O' face and nodded, he continued to read the newspaper as I left,

going to the station would take me around thirty minutes, so I should be there at 10:00, I'll look around in the mean time when I get there first.

getting to the station, I open my phone and play some games, the train would be arriving in 10 minutes so I have some time, it was pretty peaceful, not a lot of people since they're either at home or playing outside with their family and friends, after 10 minutes pass, I enter the train and headed for the ticketing office.

Shido's P.O.V

"three dates huh, this is going to be tiring..."

I say with a sigh, the plan was to go on a date with Kurumi, but then for some reason Tohka and Origami suddenly wanted to go on a date with me, and stupidly I said yes to all three of them... it's going to be hard, but the results should be good.

"Kotori, I'm in position"

"alright Shido, in two minutes Tohka is going to come, get ready"

"ok"

First off is Tohka, I have to go on a date with her to the aquarium, but somehow I need to be able to get to Kurumi after 10 minutes...

"Shido!!"

I look to my side and see Tohka running at me wearing a pink dress and a cute bag, I feel my face heat up as I look at her, Tohka noticed me not saying anything and said.

"Shido? are you alright?"

"you look good, you look cute in that"

I said out loud without thinking too much, those words just came out itself, Tohka suddenly goes red and turns around.

"Alright then! let's go to the aquarium"

"Wait do you even know where it is!"

we walk to the aquarium together, since Tohka doesn't know where it is, I had to guide her, on the way we did some small talk, Kotori reported that Kurumi already made it to the meeting place 10 minutes before the appointed time, and finally we reached the aquarium.

"Shido, what's an aquarium?"

"Wha-? but you invited me here?"

"well yea, but I just wanted to have a date with you somewhere"

I blush a little bit on her answer and coughed to get it out of my head.

"w-well, an aquarium is where fishes are kept"

"Grilled?"

"no?"

"Steamed, dashed with sauces? fried!?"

"You're just hungry!"

we enter the aquarium using the tickets, it was almost 10:30 so I should be getting ready to go.