Chapter 21 : Monster, Muriel, Morning

Mr. Hiiro's P.O.V

"COLD!"

It was dark out, it's been a few hours since the volleyball match we had, i still can't believe i lost.

"Haaah- must be getting rusty"

Walking through the woods with my thick coat, i turned on my flashlight and treaded through, currently, I am going to meet someone, someone i haven't seen in a while.

As i walked through the chilly air of the night and the annoying plants that get in the way, as i grumbled in annoyance, a certain blond hair purple eyed woman catches my eyes.

"Well, it's been a while, Former Adeptus 3"

"Yikes, not very fond of that huh?"

Ellen Mira Mathers, DEM's self proclaimed strongest wizard, well, she was strong, stronger than me, but that's mostly because of how talented she is with her realiser.

I approached her slowly, the mechanical sounds of Bandersnatches surround me, seems like she's not taking any chances with me.

"So what did you want Ellen? Don't tell me.... You missed me that much?!?" Opening my arms, i offer her a hug.

"I have a few questions i want you to answer" she ignores my question and glares at me.

"How cold~ this old man is going to die of hypothermia if you're this cold!"

"Good"

Haaaa... She's always been like this, mindlessly loyal to Westcott, like a guard dog.

"So, what do you want to know?" I take out my cigarette and light it up, taking a quick hit before exhaling all the smoke.

"Its about Mirage, are you housing him right now?"

"Phew.... And what if i am?"

"Hiiro...... I request you hand him over, in turn we will let the both of you live luxuriously, we will keep sending you money each day and your realizers will be given back to you, i swear upon my position as Adeptus one that i will hold my end of the bargain" she stretches her hand out for a handshake.

I glance at it for a moment, getting my realizer back would be nice, it feels somewhat empty without it, i approach her and shake it.

She smiles brightly and shakes it.

"Great! Now, just hand him over on the plane, and the payment will be- wha! AAAHHHH!!" I gripped her hand and put it over my shoulder, looking at the nearby Bandersnatches, i should throw her towards one of them.

"GHACK!" As she screams in pain, a loud thud can be heard from the Bandersnatch that catched her, i smoke the cigarette and let the smoke cover my mouth.

"The offer was good, don't get me wrong...." I smile and crack my hands, Ellen looks at me in anger and orders the Bandersnatches to get ready.

"But i refuse." Laughing at her, the Bandersnatches charge at me with their hands outstretched.

I place the cigarette in my mouth and tighten my gloves.

As one of them closes in on me, it attacks my head, i duck in time and punched its stomach area.

Punching it through and destroying it, as the others stopped moving, i threw away the destroyed Bandersnatcher and jumped at one of them, punching its head clean off.

As the others charge in, i run at them, punching each of them perfectly in the parts where they are the weakest, and soon, the 15 or so Bandersnatches were reduced to 3.