Chapter 22 : Miku, Test, Normal

Hayashida's P.O.V

Its been a little over two weeks since the incident in the island, Mr. Hiiro was actually a former DEM big shot, Ushi was a scientist that helped him in his squad back then, and that they quit because of the influence of someone.

It was noticeable how open they are now, they would call out to me to ask some questions on spirits, and I would ask them about DEM.

and as it turns out, they're pretty scary, the DEM managed to catch a spirit once, and made her go through inhumane experiments, but it seems like she already escaped.... I hope she's alright.

Over the two weeks I've been trying to unlock THE INSTIGATOR, but i haven't been successful, Muriel and Ambriel said that I was also close to getting THE HEALER.

I asked them how those two were like, since these angels of mine were..... Eccentric to say the least.

THE INSTIGATOR was described as a "Reliable Brother" by Ambriel, which is something Muriel agreed with, that could be interesting.

THE HEALER she was like a maid, I wonder what that means?

Well whatever, today is just like any other day, well.... Kind of.

It was almost closing time, and the last customer already left, as I was about to close the store, a certain someone came in.

The cafe door opens, 5 girls come in wearing their school uniforms, they immediately take a seat and I bring the menu to them.

But they immediately look at me with a pained expression, as if disgusted by me, ouch...

"Here's the menu, I'm always at the counter if you need anything"

I quickly walk away from them and went behind the counter, if only Ushi was here, i wouldn't have to deal with them.

After a few minutes, one of the girls went up to the counter and gave me a piece of paper.

They don't want to see me that badly huh....

Well whatever, its just a few sandwiches and 5 cups of tea, it should be fine.

As I was about to enter the kitchen, one of the girls approached me, she had purple bluish hair and indigo coloured eyes, how cute.

"Don't look at me with those eyes you disgusting dog"

That's not cute though...

"E-excuse me?"

"I said don't look at me so freely, do you not have ears? Or are you just stupid? Either way, its annoying to talk to you"

I sigh and nod to her, these types of customers are a first for me, I mean, the only ones that ever come here are old people who are regulars and a few teens and kids who are looking for new experiences.

They rarely complain at all, so I haven't been trained  for this, so let's just quietly accept it.

She looks at me and walks towards the kitchen, I stand in front of her and stop her.

"What are you doing?" She glares at me with a fake smile.

"I'm sorry, but i can't let you go to the kitchen"

"Oh, but you will let me go through "

"No, no I don't think I will"

She looks at me with a shocked expression and with a more stern voice, she says.

"You will! Let me through "

"No"

She walks back a bit, she looks at the four girls behind the table they were sitting, and motioned for them to leave.