18. girlfriends

Max POV

Our lips parted and I looked at her in awe.
"Omg," I said.
"What?" She asked.
"You kissed me," I said.
"Well, I guess your not the only one in the feels," she said.
"What?" I asked.
"Maybe I had a crush on you too..." she said.
"Really?" I asked shocked.
"Yes really, Max your so amazing and brilliant and smart and I love the way that you stood up for yourself and Charlie with B*n," she said.

I looked up and her and smiled. I held her face and then we kissed again.
"We should probably get back to the table," Imogen muttered.
"Probably," I said and we both got up and left the bathroom.

We got back and everyone was leaving.
"Mr Falkour said you could take some food up to the room," Nick told me.
"Where did my plate go?" I asked noticing it was missing.
"Waiter took it," He said.

Imogen stayed down in the buffet place while I got some food. I got her some food as well.

We walked back to my room. I had one hand on the plate and the other held Imogen's hand. God I really like her.

We walked back to the room and I let go of Imogen's hand. We had decided to keep it private. Well for now at least as we had literally got into this relationship five minutes ago. We would rather figure it out for ourselves and then tell people. Besides, Imogen wasn't exactly 'out' and neither was I.

I sat on the table and ate my food. Imogen joined me. I heard the shower going and the door was open a tiny bit. I then heard some singing. It was starships and there were two people singing. It was Tara and Darcy.

The next day, I woke up and I felt something around my waist. I looked down and noticed they were Imogen's hands. I smiled softly to myself and then I turned around to face her and I hugged her back.

I saw Imogen's eyes open.
"Hi," I said
"Hi,"

We led on our other sides of the bed like a starfish. I looked around and saw that everyone was asleep and then kissed her head.
"Morning," someone said and me and Imogen jumped. Elle was there sat on her bed.

"Please don't tell anyone," Imogen said quickly turning around.
"Relax, I won't say anything. I'm just happy for you two," she said.
"Oh good," I said smiling.

Elle left to the bathroom. I looked at Imogen and we both chuckled.
"Oops," I said and she laughed.

We we're going to the Eiffel Tower today. We we're with our whole class and we had to walk up a million and one steps to get to the top.
"I-m so tired," I complained.
"We all are," Nick told me.
"Can you carry me?" Darcy asked Tara.
"No," she said.

When we made it to the top, I sat on the side. I was exhausted. I was so done. I then saw Imogen's hand in front of me and I held it. She pulled me up.
"C'mon, we're here to explore, not take a nap," she said.

We walked around a bit and then she turned to me.
"You know that one of the most romantic things to do is to kiss in the Eiffel Tower?" Imogen asked me.
"Hmmm, yeah I guess so," I told her.
"Well...." She said.
"You actually want to do this, out yourself in front of everyone. We've only been together a day," I told her.
"I'm fine with it. If they want to bully me, they can bully me. To be honest I couldn't care less anymore," she told me.

I thought about it for a second while I stared into Imogen's eyes. I didn't care what anyone thought of me anymore. They had done enough damage. It's not like they can control who I date.

"You know what, fuck it," I said. Imogen looked at me confused and then I leaned into her and she leaned. I felt our lips touch and we kissed.

I heard all the noise around us stop and then heard one thing.
"Omg Max and Imogen!"