||AUTHOR'S NOTE||

Hello, y'all!!! I am so surprised that I even finished writing the book. And as of now, I have been editing it. Clearing mistakes and typos and timeline mistakes.

But I would love to thank all of you. Never had I thought I would complete writing the book let alone think I would get positive feedback and support from people.

And also, I would love to thank ashleshadubey2006 for being there all along. Thank you for your feedback your comments and all the encouragement that you gave me.

And for people wondering about the Darsh and Chavi sequel... it's coming. But it won't be soon. Because I want to explore different genres of writing. If I stick to writing historical fiction, I won't mature past it. But I will write the sequel for sure.

Again, Thank you all for all the love and support you showered on this book.

Aradhya is/was
#1 in the category "disbelief"
#2 in the category "conspiracy"

Now, if I may I am going to give a preview of my next book.

Description; She had the bosses in her field wrapped around her fingers the moment she stepped into the underworld, may it be drug mobs, spy gangs or assassins, of India

Description;
She had the bosses in her field wrapped around her fingers the moment she stepped into the underworld, may it be drug mobs, spy gangs or assassins, of India. Her parents' death by a mysterious cause which she yet couldn't find pushed her into the dangerous world. Tough heartless and cold she worked for what she thought was good. Wandering through the dangerous world of hers, Shrishti tries to do right by her parents, until what caused their death pushes her into darkness.
The central intelligence officer of the Intelligence Bureau of India, Amar Singhania, dreams to be the Deputy Director of the board. Renown and exquisitely famous intelligence group, led by him, faces one of the most hardest missions they could get their hands on, browsing through to catch a mobster who singlehandedly put the entirety of India in fright.

On getting his hands on this veiled drug lord, Amar comes to a risky treaty with her, to find out more about the druggist who had already terrorized the best bureaus of the world.
The treaty sure does rekindle an old flame, high school stories and the girl he betrayed being the one with control over him. Will he be able to realize that the charge she had over him is not something he minds?

***
(Amar again?! I genuinely get so tired of naming characters. I swear I spend more time on baby name websites more than expecting parents.)

Let me know how you all like the concept. And again, I do not expect you all to read it. People have different preferences.

There will be a minor change in Aradhya's book cover.

And that is all

And that is all. I appreciate you all taking the time to read this note. And I again thank you all for the success of Aradhya.

Now that I don't have to say, "Until next time" it feels weird saying this but.

Farewell to y'all. Always gonna love you.