♊Gemini Facts.♊

Some things you don't often hear about a Gemini: How emotional they can be.

Gemini: Don't play with their emotions because yes they do feel things even if they don't show it.

A Gemini naturally build walls around themselves when it comes to discussing things on a personal level.

When a Gemini isn't being funny they can be critical.

As a Gemini you're a little quicker to grasp ideas and smarter in using them.

As a Gemini you never worry about the reactions of others, especially if they seem to take offense with nearly everything you do.

A Gemini is here to communicate.

Gemini: The clever one with a question to everything.

Gemini: Probably smarter than everyone in the room.

With a Gemini: Never get in a routine, try new things with them.

A Gemini will tell you every single thing you need to know.

As a Gemini you always have something extremely interesting to say so you never run out of things to talk about.

Geminis seem to be so perfect one second and then morph into someone completely different the next minute.

Geminis are really annoyed when someone tries to paint them as a bad person in every situation.

Things your Gemini friend will say: Don't you get tired of doing the same thing day in and day out?

When a Gemini is frustrated they become really argumentative and sarcastic.

A Gemini gets really irritated with not being able to text or call.

How to get on a Gemini bad side: Be repetitive and controlling.

A Gemini is like a bee when they attack.

Geminis are good at staying positive in a room full of haters.

A Gemini needs a lover who can take a joke and know how to have fun every now and then.

A Gemini doesn't like to be brought down by other people problems so they distance themselves at the first sign of negativity.

Gemini like to stay alert and active so sitting around doing nothing really irritates them.

Geminis like movies and books that keep them mentally engaged.

Don't ever tell a Gemini to be quiet unless you want problems.

Expect to engage in a lot of conversation and laughter with a Gemini and always be busy, busy, busy!

Geminis are the type of friend you want by your side for life's adventures. They are always down to hang, no matter what the situation is.

Beware of trying to control a Gemini because they can't be tamed.

As a Gemini you're quick with your words so your opponent never have enough time for a response.

Geminis are funny in their own little way and never have to act too wild and crazy for attention.

If a Gemini deem you untrustworthy and boring you automatically will lose their attention.

Geminis don't agonize over setbacks, but rather focus on finding a solution.