Author's Note.

Hey daily fans/readers,

So I got news for you guys, I've made up my mind to post a book 2 for ZODIAC SIGNS! ;) Hope you guys are happy, because I can't believe y'all supported me so much, that's really amazing.

I really appreciated it so, I will do a second book.. COMING SOON

**group hugs**

 I love you guys so much, hope u enjoyed this book, I'm going to put all my other books down below :) so feel free to check them out as well.

-Thank you 🎉

-*———-*—— MY OTHER BOOKS HERE. (all are going to be different series!)——-*——-*

♥ The New Girl & The Player..♥

It's all about Justin Sterling and Angelina Basley, they had been very best friends with either of them couldn't really re-call. Suddenly Angelina mother dies out of Cardiovascular Disease. She was like 12, Angelina goes into depression and even Justin could help her out...That eventually  pushed them apart. Her best friend eventually turned on her.

Angelina then moved to London because of her dad's new job and everything else..Years after, Its finally Justin and Angelina's year in school. Things are about to change.

Justin is a hot bad boy player who any girl would want.He thought he'd never see Angelina again since she moved to London. Angelina is now smoking hot, and totally different from before..She reminisced about her past when Justin and his friends bullied her and stuff..But they would meet again. Would she admit her secrets? Would he tell her his deep dark secret too?? 

READ TO FIND OUT; WHATS GONNA HAPPEN..WHEN THEY MEET AGAIN!! © COPYRIGHT 2014-2015 by @rainbow_kisses1 .....All Rights Reserved

***********************

Falling for the Billionaire. 

There is a girl, she's very quiet and shy by the name of Stella Parker. She is a brunette beautiful girl, she's been struggling to get into her dream job Real Estating. She's always been dreaming of working in a company like that. In her spare time she's been working in a small coffee shop which was named after an old lady Ella. She's been working there in order to pay out for her tutions. She has rich parents but she's been living in New York for the past two years furthering her studies. She wants to show her parents that she's a responsible 18 year old young lady.

Stella continues to work part-time in the coffee shop. She sometimes relax and chill her min out in the Ella's coffee shop on late afternoons either just by listening music alone or reading a novel. One of her friend Audrey lives close by to her. Stella stays in a cute apartment she bought in Palm Street, New York... She has four months again until she gets called in for her third interview for a company in Real Estating. And she only has two months till her tuition finishes...

Stella then meets Jason Black, tall, fair skin handsome entrepreneur..He is one of the wealthiest man in New York.. A young 21 year old billionaire. He is also known as a hot player.. He is the only child and is the CEO for his father's company which is Blacks Enterprises..He's been living a care free life, unaware of what other people's problems are.

What would happen when they both collide with each other.? Stella hates guys like Jason Black ? Will they realize that they have some sort of spark in them?? Would Stella trust Jason the player with her past life and would most of all her heart? Would they eventually fall for each other ? Would it be love at first sight or nah?© COPYRIGHT 2014-2015 by @rainbow_kisses1 .....All Rights Reserved

*******************

An Arranged Marriage to a.....Bastard. (currently on HOLD)

Allison Everhart is 19 years old. Her father is a billionaire who owns one of the most successful companies in the world, but what happens when his father pass away recently. He wants Mr. Everhart -his only loyal son to fulfill his wish. But what happens when Allison hears she getting married to a bastard, well that's what she calls him. She despise that guy James Taylor and suddenly had news that she has to marry him and that's final.Want to know how the wedding will play off?

Read to find out about all the lies, hatred, broken love and drama that would be taking place in this bittersweet love story. What do you think will happen with the companies merging and the newly wed couple who would hate each other?? © COPYRIGHT 2015 by @rainbow_kisses1 .....All Rights Reserved

P.S: So those are my other books here.!

Hope u go check them out and leave me feedback! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!