♓ Pisces Facts.♓

Some things you don't often hear about a Pisces How ruthless they can be.

Pisces: When they're quiet, it's often mistaken for them being mad/upset but sometimes they just want to chill.

When annoyed a Pisces will usually try to stay calm for their own sake and say what needs to be said.

They will never forget what you said or how you made them feel: Cancer, Scorpio, Taurus, Virgo, Pisces.

When a Pisces isn't being creative they can be unpredictable.

Pisces + Virgo: You two like to stare at each other when the other one isn't looking.

A Pisces always find a means of changing everything to their liking.

Most of the time it's like a Pisces live in a completely different world from everyone else.

A Pisces is here to bring compassion and be that shoulder we all need to lean on every now and then.

Pisces: The undercover freak with a strong desire to please.

How to comfort a Pisces: Be a good listener

With a Pisces: It's never easy for them to just turn their backs on someone no matter how badly the argument was.

Pisces always give people more chances than they deserve,but once they're done with you they cut all communication with you.

Sure a Pisces love to serve and please, but they also want someone who is reasonable and understanding.

A Pisces is a lover,but not a fool. They will never let you make them feel guilty for something they didn't do

Assumptions about a Pisces: That they're weak which is far from the truth.

A Pisces Best Comforting Food: Cookies

Sometimes a Pisces can lose themselves in this dark fantasy of wanting everything to be perfect to realizing some people just ain't shit.

Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio: Silence is their weapon.

Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio: Mood change every five seconds.

Things your Pisces friend will say: I'll support you till the end.

Sometimes a Pisces rather just pretend that everything is okay instead of getting emotional about it.

Pisces Kid: Has a huge imagination.

Pisces Kid: Always seem to be in their own little world.

Pisces get irritated when dealing with stupidity.

How to get on a Pisces bad side: Try to hold a conversation with them while they're trying to listen to their music.

Pisces are prone for blaming themselves when something goes wrong even if it was out of their control.

A Pisces is like a piranha when they attack.

Pisces are good at figuring out tricky/tough situations.

A Pisces needs a lover that's romantic,but also a little aggressive.

A Pisces could be hurting but you will never know because they choose to deal with their problems on their own by listening to music.

When they have a lot on their mind Pisces tend to find themselves zoning out.

Don't ever interrupt a Pisces unless you want problems.

Pisces need more than just a pretty face to keep them attracted. They will turn every one of your dreams into a reality.

A Pisces is the type of friend that will drop everything just to help you out. You can always vent to them about anything.

Beware of trying to play a Pisces because they will know your every move before you make it.

First thing that comes a Pisces mind: Anything is possible.

A Pisces doesn't need someone that's so quick to give up on them or can never listen when they have something to say.

Don't expect a Pisces to stick around if you entertaining other people while you suppose to be talking to them.

Everyone sees who a Pisces appear to be, but only a few know the real them so don't act like you know their life story.

Just because a Pisces is nice doesn't mean they will tolerate any bullshit you bring their way.

Pisces are wise.

Pisces + Scorpio: They always have their hands on each other, and don't care who's around.

A Pisces Most Suitable Dessert: Cupcakes

With all that a Pisces deals with you would think they would be emotionally exhausted but they're never too busy to hear you out.

Things a Pisces don't do: They don't hold on to resentment. For every mistake it's just another lesson learned for them.

Pisces embrace the power of "paying it forward." They accept ownership of the past without allowing it to ruin their future.

Pisces love without fear and dream without limitations.