♐ Sagittarius Facts.♐

@Empathy_of_Hearts Thanks for all the support dear! I really appreciate it. :) Go follow.

--------------------

Some things you don't often hear about a Sagittarius: How moody they can be.

Sagittarius: It's not that they're blunt and don't care, they just say what everyone else doesn't have the heart to say.

They just wanna chill so keep the drama away: Gemini, Sagittarius, Aries, Libra.

When a Sagittarius isn't being positive they can be argumentative.

Sagittarius are naturally optimistic and are willing to invest hope in something that seem impossible.

Sagittarius tend to handle every situation calmly until you start getting loud and making a scene.

A Sagittarius is here to entertain.

Sagittarius: The bold one who won't put up with your bullshit.

Sagittarius: Lives life with an intention of treasuring each moment

A Sagittarius isn't a very good liar, even when a small fib could spare your feelings.

Obstacles that others see as mountains are just bumps in the road for a Sagittarius.

If you're at risk of taking life too seriously, a Sagittarius will lift you out of your mood and keep you smiling.

Assumptions about a Sagittarius: That they can't keep a relationship.

Pro of dating a Sagittarius: Outgoing and the Con is they can be Insensitive.

At a party Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries, Taurus are all about the drinks.

A Sagittarius Best Comforting Food: Popcorn

Sagittarius don't need a lot of friends they just need one or two genuine people to fuck with.

Things your Sagittarius friend will say: Let's have some fun.

A Sagittarius nature is to explore and roam, this can upset the people that want to be with them and feel like they can't commit.

When a Sagittarius is frustrated they have this cold demeanor as if you're nothing to them.

If you're at risk of taking life too seriously, a Sagittarius will lift you out of your mood and keep you smiling.

A Sagittarius get irritated with people who get emotionally attached too quickly.

How to get on a Sagittarius bad side: Trying to hold them back from experiencing life.

Sagittarius are easily annoyed when people start bringing up irrelevant shit because all they want to do is just chill and have fun.

A Sagittarius is like an alligator when they attack.

A Sagittarius needs a lover that doesn't try to change their ways or opinions.

Sagittarius have their own style which can be a little wild and crazy on one hand and traditional on the other hand.

A Sagittarius will always throw in their opinion even if you didn't ask for. They call it being realistic.

Just because a Sagittarius is a blunt person don't assume you know everything about them.

Being such well cultured people Sagittarius find people who can speak a different language to be sexy.

If embarrassed a Sagittarius will just play that shit off like nothing ever happened. They won't even let you see them sweat.

Beware of bringing negative vibes around a Sagittarius because they're all about having a good time and no drama.

As a Sagittarius you're never the type to sulk about what you don't have,but instead live in the moment and focus on what you do have.

Never doubt what a Sagittarius is telling you because they always speak from the heart.

A Sagittarius is not the type to comfort you with a lie,but instead will give you the truth even when it hurts.

Sagittarius are extroverted.

A Sagittarius Most Suitable Dessert: Sugar Cookies

A Sagittarius outlook on life is incredibly upbeat. It's hard to feel sad when you look at the twinkle in their eye.

Things a Sagittarius don't do: They don't stop speaking their mind just because you can't handle the truth.

Instead of freaking out about an unanswered text ("What if they don't like me?"), Sagittarius go on with their day as usual.

Sagittarius + Taurus: Attraction Without A Mental Connection