♌ Leo Facts.♌

Some things you don't often hear about a Leo: How stubborn they can be.

Leo: Their hearts are big, so don't forget that. You don't want to abuse that because then you will lose them for good.

Socializing and hanging out with friends usually helps a Leo relax.

When a Leo isn't being generous they can be selfish.

Libra + Leo: You two like to spend every second together.

That reverse psychology doesn't work on a Leo. It's either you fuck with them or you don't.

A Leo is here to take over by any means necessary.

Leo: The temperamental one with a heart of gold.

Leo: They will trust you completely without so much of a second thought until you prove them wrong.

How to comfort a Leo: Give them little compliments that mean the most.

A Leo is usually happy and upbeat,but the lion inside of them come out when someone try to make them look foolish.

A Leo doesn't expect much because they can buy their own things and don't need your money.

Assumptions about a Leo That they're all about drama.

Cancer, Pisces, Taurus, Libra, Leo: Often find themselves saying "yes" when they should be saying "no."

Leos get really agitated when they don't have something to do. They just can't sit around when it's money to be made.

A Leo get irritated when they have to constantly fight for someone attention.

Jokes on you for thinking that a Leo will chase after you. They won't make a fool out of themselves because you can't get over your ego.

How to get on a Leo bad side: Take advantage of their generosity.

Leos like to pamper their friends by offering to pay for everyone when going out. There is nothing they wouldn't do for you.

Leos feel like they don't have to answer to anyone so the last thing they need is for you to come in giving them orders.

Friendly reminder playing mental games will only push a Leo away. They don't have time for indecisive people.

Leos are good at not letting little things upset their day. They handle things like a true boss.

Leos are extremely confident in themselves so they have no reason to be jealous.

With seemingly effortless charm, a Leo is ready to do whatever it takes to impress you.

Beware of thinking a Leo won't replace you because if you don't get right they will be quick to send you packing.

Fun things to do with a Leo: Shopping or Go Dancing.

A Leo always forgive even when they shouldn't.

Loyalty is something that you never have to worry about with a Leo. They will let everyone on facebook and twitter know that you're taken.

The best advice is to be honest and real with a Leo and in return you'll gain an amazing friend that will always be there.

Do a Leo wrong and they'll do the same to you 20x and if they don't ask for your opinion then you better not give it.

A Leo Most Suitable Dessert: Eclair

As a Leo you have no problem telling someone to mind their own business and when someone do you wrong everyone will hear about it.

As a Leo you don't play any games when people try to move in on your territory that's when the lion in you come out.

Leo + Pisces: Attraction Without A Mental Connection