1; meet the new member

"This place needs to brighten up." said Takeomi while looking over some files.

All the executives are sitting around the table in the meeting room, waiting for none other than their boss; Mikey.

"What do you mean by that?" Mochizuki asked across the table, crossing his arms.

Takeomi inhales catching the attention of all the other men. Takeomi is always collected and never complains, he is their advisor.

There was silence for a moment.

"I'm sick of working with a bunch of smelly guys." he finally exhales.

"Oh shut the fuck up you old geezer." Sanzu threw his pen at him.

"You smell like fucking piss go change your diaper or something." Rindou threw his reading glasses at him.

"If I wasn't here you wouldn't have that matte, black card in your pocket." Kokonoi spat.

"I miss when you didn't speak." Ran said continuing to type on his laptop.

"Fuck you." Mochi mumbles getting back to his work.

"I like the idea." Kakucho adds looking up from his phone. Everyone's eyes shifted to him.

"I still don't get what oldie was trying to say.." Mochi shook his head.

"Dude, you're not much younger." Sanzu stood up for his older brother.

"What I'm trying to say is we need a female around us." Takeomi said throwing the pen and glasses back to their owners.

"Oh." They all said in union.

"But we already have maids." Rindou said putting his feet on the table.

"That's not what he means. Are all of you fucking stupid?!" Kakucho exploded. "Huh?! You wanna go Kakucho?!" Rindou got up ready to kill.

Ran pushed his younger brother back to his seat. "Takeomi go on before I shoot off his head." Ran says while glaring daggers at Kakucho.

But before Takeomi could continue his idea their Boss walks in. Maids open the door for their infamous master.

All men get up bowing down to him. "Hello Boss." they say. The platinum blonde with tired eyes just plops in his seat.

"Boss. We have a meeting on Friday with Elias Müller." Rindou informs. "What did his group speak again? Russian? Portuguese?" Sanzu asks.

"German Sanzu." Takeomi replies.

"Do they know english?" Mochizuki asks.

"I don't care. it's not our responsibility to find a way to communicate." Mikey interrupts taking out a doriyaki.

"They're the ones who want the meeting anyways." Sanzu adds.

"Besides that, I've come to announce something." Mikey says.

He usually never initiates anything, their boss is the most intimidating man in existence but also quiet.

"I'm looking for another executive."

All the executives are forcing their jaw shut, if Mikey wasn't there their mouths would be wide open.

"Do you have anyone in mind?" Ran asks.

"Anyone but Hanma." Sanzu coughs up causing all the others to chuckle a bit.

"No. There is no one in mind." he said getting up from his seat, leaving them with not a bit of information.