one shot: smut !!!!

I didn't feed yall with any smut bc it's never been my thing! but im trying to do something new now that im older since ive joined three years ago. Dont judge me too much this is my first time... anyway enjoy.

This scene can be added to whatever timeline you guys want in the story.

18+ read in your own terms
_____________________________________

Y/n POV

here I am coming home at 3 am in the morning... I hope I don't wake the guys up. Yes, I told them im going to visit senju but I went out to the club with her instead. So what?! They can't get mad at me.
Who cares if they catch me though.. as long as it's not Ran...

"What are you doing?" I jump as the light turns on and I see a male figure sitting on the couch.

"Raaaaaaan heyyyyy" I flirt.

he shakes his head in disapproval and stands up walking towards me.

"Have you been drinking?" he asks looking me up and down with his irritated eyes.

"Nooo just a shot or two" I lie through my teeth. I've been drinking but I'm definitely not drunk, but if I make it seem that way then he'll leave me alone for sure.

Ran sighs. Continuing to look at me up and down I wave my hand in his face. "Eyes up here buddy" I laugh to myself as I start to walk away from him.

"You look slutty." he interrupts my giggle to myself. I continue to walk away in my skimpy tight black dress, which hugs my curves to tightly and exposed my breast so widely.

"Oh ya?" I turn around, he does the same to face me.

"Well guess what.." I tease which causes him to tilt his head as he's still looking at my body.

I pull my dress up just enough for him to see the edge. "I'm not wearing any panties." I say laughing and finally walk off.

I'm so tempted to touch him. I've been wanting to for so long. His lengthy body and strong arms, to just feel him inside me has been a fantasy since I've met this man.

"All that for my attention? You're pathetic." Ran says as he's following me into my room. I chose to ignore him though because he can't have this so easily, as much as I want to give my body and soul up for him.

"Why are you following me?" I ask annoyed as I open the door , but I turn around right at the entrance.

"Someone's got to make sure you're safe. I don't want Mikey on my ass." He scoffs.

"Ran." I say pulling on his tie. "Hm?" He hums.

"Touch me."

__________________________________

Ran's POV

"Touch me" she said.

I've been hard all day thinking about seeing Y/n.. there's no way I could control myself right now. But she must beg for me even harder.

"Say that again.. I didn't hear you." I said as I started to take my coat off as im staring into her needy eyes. Her face shaped so beautiful as the moonlight is hitting her.

"Ran touch me." she repeated making my cock tighten even more. Y/n moves her hand cupping my clothed dick squeezing it a few times.

Fuck she turns me on. Y/n knows what she's doing.

I lean towards her earlobe and giving it a small nibble but that small touch of mine caused her to give me a moan.