26; That's so cool!

Sanzu stands still not knowing what to say or do. "Y/n I-

He gets cut off when the home phone rings. You both turn to look at it, Ran is usually responsible of picking up phone calls, but since he isn't here his partner deals with his tasks. Great timing!! LOVE THIS FOR ME (sarcasm)

"Don't leave." you say letting go of Sanzu's wrist. Y/n runs to the phone and picks it up.

"Hello?"

"Bene ciao, sto parlando con Manjiro Sano?" a male voice speaks.

Your eyes widen at the language being spoken. Sanzu notices and asks what's wrong quietly.

"Ciao?"

"Oh mio! Mi scuso, purtroppo questo non è Manjiro ma lavoro sotto di lui. con chi sto parlando?" you reply quickly.

When you picked up the phone the male voice said "Hello, am I speaking with Manjiro Sano?"

And your reply is "Oh my! My apologies, unfortunately this isn't Manjiro but I work under him. whom am I speaking to?"

"Mamma mia! Bonten parla italiano! meraviglioso. Sono Tony Siciliano proprietario di prelinto."

(Mamma mia! Bonten speaks italian! wonderful. I'm Tony Sicilino owner of prelinto.)

You cover the microphone and look at Sanzu "Prelinto?" you whisper ask to him. Sanzu's eyes widen and he twitches. "S-Set up a meeting!" He says.

"È bello parlare con lei Sig. Siciliano. C'è qualcosa che posso fare?" you ask hiding your nervousness.

"Oh yes darling! There is something you can do for me." The male on the phone responds with a heavy accent. You freeze for a second.

This guy could've talked English this whole time, ugh men.

"Let's schedule a meeting I have business with Sano." He adds.

"Great, let me check his schedule." You quickly pull out your phone and check what Mikey has to do for the week. It's Sunday today.

"My Boss can do Wednesday only, does that sound good sir? Or would you be busy?" you ask as politely as you can.

"That is fine darling. Let's have it at 4:00pm. I'll welcome myself to your base." He laughs.

"I'll write that down right now. Nice doing business with you." You said smiling through the phone.

"Same to you. I would like for you to attend the meeting as well Miss?"

"Y/n. And I'll be there since you insisted."

"Good. Addio."

"Addio."

You turn around to look at Sanzu and see everyone besides Ran and Rin standing there watching you with their jaws hanging, besides Mikey.

Y/n sighs. "Y'all good?"

"Do you know who you just talked to?" Kokonoi asks rubbing his eyes.

"Well yea, Tony Siciliano."

"THE Tony Sicilino." Kokonoi emphasizes. "Hes a regular old man calm down." You say turning the stove down then sitting by the bar.