18; Stupid Ran

You quickly turn around seeing Ran leaning on the wall. "No word to anyone about this." You pointed at him.

"You're not mad I listened?" he asks smirking. You turn around and say "No, I trust you" Ran's smirk dropped and his eyes widened, he heard a "bdump" inside his chest area. He holds his chest and says "stupid heart" internally.

"What should we do boss? Do we find out who's really behind this?" You ask.

"If it's really Izana then we're in great danger, he wants revenge." Mikey said plopping back in his chair.

"I believe it's best if we don't tell the others." Ran said sitting on the edge of the table.

"I agree. It would cause chaos and mixed emotions especially with Kakucho." You added.

"For now let's keep quiet, but once we find out the truth we can discuss this again. I don't want to keep this from my men".

"Whatever you say." You said bowing slightly.

"I'll have you two investigate this situation, find out everything about this new gang and report to me immediately no matter the significance of the info."

"Sure." Ran said.

"I have a question boss."

"Can I kill Sanzu?"

There was a very long moment of silence, Ran didn't seem bothered by it in the slightest, and Mikey was just sitting there.

"No." he replied.

Your expression doesn't change and you head for the door.

"Mucho might be alive as well." Mikey added before you walked out.

"Oi." Ran says behind you.

"What do you want?" you said annoyed.

"Did you forget when I told you 'if you do anything to the guys I'll kill you?'" Ran said. You hear him remove the safety on his gun.

"You wouldn't." You replied. But suddenly Ran slams you against the wall with his elbow and shoved the gun into your skull.

You look at him seductively and move your hand towards his belt unbuckling it.

"That turns me on." you said licking your lips.

"Do you think I'm joking?" he said loosing his smirk. "Of course you are, you can't resist me" Y/n said while she travels her hand inside of his shirt.

Ran looks at you up and down then presses his body onto yours. He throws his gun to the ground and grabs your jaw hard.

"This act won't work on me." He moves his lips close to yours but stops centimeters away. He licks his lips and smiles. His beautiful white teeth shine in your eyes, he's taunting you back.

He finally lets you go and walks away.

You slide down the wall laughing hysterically.