16; Rookie

(TW: a little gore)

"Oi what's going on here." said a male voice approaching you guys.

"Brother nice timing Y/n and Ran have joined us!" Yuzuha says to her elder brother.

You look up and suddenly feel wind blow past your face and you turn to see Ran grabbing that man's fist.

"Who let you in here?" He asks Ran.

You pull out the knife from earlier pointing it towards his neck.

"Oi back off." you say.

"Y/n-chan! Taiju!" Yuzuha says. "Brother they're our guests." Hakkai adds.

"You've got a girl covering your back?" Taiju asks.

Ran hasn't said a word yet but he doesn't have to.

"THIS girl can kill you on the spot tai-ju-san." Y/n says smirking.

"Huh you wanna go?"

"Careful Y/n -chan he doesn't go easy on girls." The scared female said.

"Even better."

Ran throws Taiju's fist away. "We didn't come here to brawl did we now Y/n?" He says looking at you and the knife.

"Fineeee." you said putting the knife away. "Let me take you guys to meet Hina-chan." Yuzuha says grabbing your wrist and dragging you to another table.

Ran walks past Taiju and says something causing the latter to widen his eyes.

"Everything good?" Mitsuya asks but Taiju stays silent.

"I'm the one covering her back."

—————

"Oh it seems like she's not here." Yuzuha said looking around for Hina.

"That's fine Yuzuha, we have to get going anyways." you said.

"Aw really? Well let me give you my phone number so we can stay in touch."

"Sure thing."

Ran's POV:

She seems so happy here. It's like she's meant to be with them and not us. Y/N deserves better regardless, She was born into carnage and hate, that life is hard to leave and now her hands are tainted and she's putting up a front to please others.

Oh Y/N, how I wish I could help you.

end of  pov.

"Nice seeing you all again." Ran said to everyone they just met.

"Hope to see you guys all again!" you said waving goodbye.

Yuzuha gives you a tight hug. The two of you turn to leave the room when suddenly the windows explode and men jump into the room.

"KILL THEM ALL!!" a man yelled. You and Ran quickly look at each other and pull out your weapons.

"YUZHUA! EVERYONE TAKE COVER!" you shout.

About 50 men enter the place, you catch a couple of the off gourd and throw your knives like shurikens. They stab the inside of their eyeballs knocking them out. Y/n reloads as fast as she can and pays attentjon to Ran's back and shoots off the rest. A man found your blind spot and aimed his gun to your head but Ran is quick to finish him.

You turn your head and see the others, fighting.

Yuzhua kicks the man's weapon away and chokes him with her legs.